Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2068279 times)

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #9840 on: October 17, 2014, 03:49:12 pm »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9841 on: October 17, 2014, 03:56:00 pm »
I thought the Onion was supposed to spread satirical fiction, not reality. </maybe joking>
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #9842 on: October 17, 2014, 09:39:54 pm »

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:16:59 pm by thejebusfire »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9843 on: October 18, 2014, 05:59:23 am »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #9844 on: October 18, 2014, 10:01:13 pm »

When you see it...

ETA:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 04:46:01 pm by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #9845 on: October 20, 2014, 05:49:34 am »
There is an anime meme where you take a still and add this:

To get something like this:

Or with a gif like this:

Or even this:

...And now I'll just walk away and take a break from Imgur...

EDIT: I take it back. I just saw this:

This meme is pure gold!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:45:02 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #9846 on: October 20, 2014, 12:14:04 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #9847 on: October 20, 2014, 05:56:01 pm »
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #9848 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:13 am »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #9849 on: October 21, 2014, 02:24:41 pm »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #9850 on: October 21, 2014, 09:26:10 pm »

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #9851 on: October 21, 2014, 10:12:56 pm »

Having been in Florida a few months ago, "The South" part is so accurate I was amused. I fucking hated Northern Florida to where I became cynical of where my household was getting away to until the barrage of "18 days after conception, a heart starts beating" with pictures of an 12-18 month old infant or even sperm penetrating an egg cell with a phone number to "Deceitville, Florida" billboards starting appearing in minimal numbers to none.

Ignoring the fact that in "Disney [World] and old Jewish people" there is a giant Confederate flag flying in between on the way to Tampa and Orlando and back. Ugh! Is there a single safe haven from any of this bullshit anywhere in Florida?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:14:43 pm by Alehksunos »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #9852 on: October 22, 2014, 12:37:28 am »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #9853 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:01 pm »

Having been in Florida a few months ago, "The South" part is so accurate I was amused. I fucking hated Northern Florida to where I became cynical of where my household was getting away to until the barrage of "18 days after conception, a heart starts beating" with pictures of an 12-18 month old infant or even sperm penetrating an egg cell with a phone number to "Deceitville, Florida" billboards starting appearing in minimal numbers to none.

Ignoring the fact that in "Disney [World] and old Jewish people" there is a giant Confederate flag flying in between on the way to Tampa and Orlando and back. Ugh! Is there a single safe haven from any of this bullshit anywhere in Florida?

I was born in Miami long ago enough to remember before Cuban émigrés were common. Before Castro, Cuban business people were here a lot, and everybody went to Havana like they go to Las Vegas and Reno nowadays - it was quite glamorous.

Stay south of Ocala. Other than Orlando, anywhere not near or on a beach - even in the lower two thirds of the state - is deep in palmetto & scrub pine cattle ranches and citrus groves - hostile redneck territory. The thing about Disney is nobody cares all that much, but we claim it 'cause it's famous. We wish NASA and Cape Canaveral were back in their heyday, because THAT was something to be proud of. You could see and/or hear the space shuttle and other big rocket launches for a hundred miles around. The thing about old Jewish people is not that accurate. They live mostly in South Florida, and anywhere near a beach, most avoiding the northern redneck parts of the state. Even the northern and other redneck parts of the state actually have a lot of decent folk living there - a Southern accent does not = idiocy or callousness per se, at all.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #9854 on: October 22, 2014, 01:05:54 pm »
You're damn right it doesn't.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".