Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066960 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #10935 on: October 15, 2015, 05:00:17 am »
I remember one Yankee talking about how a mirror fell off a wall during the night and he was already holding a loaded shotgun in his hand and pointing it at suspicious looking shadows before he woke up properly. Apparently his wife thought it was funny and he himself was proud of having such an automatic response but to me it sounded like someone who will shoot people by accident when he gets spooked.

I will admit right now that I had totally missed this lesson from the Bible:
(click to show/hide)

Seems fair. Attacking a man's privates is kind of a dick move.
Although it certainly takes a lot of balls.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10936 on: October 15, 2015, 05:15:50 am »
Well it certainly is an attention grabber but the topic is kinda sensitive.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #10937 on: October 15, 2015, 06:45:23 am »

admit it askold, you were waiting forever to start dicking around with these jokes.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10938 on: October 15, 2015, 09:29:17 am »

admit it askold, you were waiting forever to start dicking around with these jokes.
Dicking around? How dare you?! I just got a bit riled up and I will stand for my personal beliefs. One of which is that people who grab others by the balls should get what's coming to them.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

pyro

« Reply #10939 on: October 15, 2015, 03:05:09 pm »
Cutting her hands off, though, sounds a bit stiff. Not to mention bone-headed.

Even Then

« Reply #10940 on: October 15, 2015, 03:17:49 pm »
Yeah, she shouldn't be penalized so harshly.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #10941 on: October 15, 2015, 04:44:43 pm »
Dicking around? How dare you?! I just got a bit riled up and I will stand for my personal beliefs. One of which is that people who grab others by the balls should get what's coming to them.

Well, the rest of us think it's total bollocks.

Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10942 on: October 15, 2015, 04:51:42 pm »
Yeah, the old Bible laws are often pretty harsh. Though as someone once explained, those laws were written for a tribe that lived on a desert and often breaking a law meant jeopardizing the lives of the entire tribe.

And speaking of old things:
EDIT: the link didn't work for some reason.
http://imgur.com/gallery/0cinT9i

I like the theory that some wolves started eating trash left over from human settlements (meaning that it happened to groups of humans that had settled down in one location or otherwise the wolves could have come and eaten the trash after the people left) and some of the wolves slowly got over their fear of humans simply by associating them with the left over food they managed to eat. Whether someone actively tried to domesticate them or it was a process that slowly happened by the two groups getting closer to each other and both realizing how to help each other I'm not sure but since it is a cute theory I like it.

Cats are still assholes. The only use for them is that if you tolerate them as pests they take care of the other pests like mice.

Come on, the two guys were just doing their thing and then some lady thinks she can just barge in and join the fun without even asking if they want to turn it into a menage a trois?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:42:26 am by askold »

Even Then

« Reply #10943 on: October 15, 2015, 05:05:57 pm »
...penalized...
...penis...

note to self don't attempt puns here on ef quu ei dot com

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #10944 on: October 15, 2015, 05:36:06 pm »
Yeah, the old Bible laws are often pretty harsh. Though as someone once explained, those laws were written for a tribe that lived on a desert and often breaking a law meant jeopardizing the lives of the entire tribe.

I like the theory that some wolves started eating trash left over from human settlements (meaning that it happened to groups of humans that had settled down in one location or otherwise the wolves could have come and eaten the trash after the people left) and some of the wolves slowly got over their fear of humans simply by associating them with the left over food they managed to eat. Whether someone actively tried to domesticate them or it was a process that slowly happened by the two groups getting closer to each other and both realizing how to help each other I'm not sure but since it is a cute theory I like it.

Cats are still assholes. The only use for them is that if you tolerate them as pests they take care of the other pests like mice.

Come on, the two guys were just doing their thing and then some lady thinks she can just barge in and join the fun without even asking if they want to turn it into a menage a trois?

I can't see the picture.

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #10945 on: October 15, 2015, 06:32:12 pm »

I can't see the picture.

Me either.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #10946 on: October 15, 2015, 06:34:37 pm »
...penalized...
...penis...

i got it and found it clever, fwiw.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #10947 on: October 15, 2015, 07:25:36 pm »
...penalized...
...penis...

i got it and found it clever, fwiw.

Same here. You held tight to your end of the pun schtik just fine, Even Then
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Even Then

« Reply #10948 on: October 15, 2015, 08:07:53 pm »
Aaaaaaw,  thanks :-)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10949 on: October 15, 2015, 10:00:17 pm »