Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067482 times)

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11085 on: November 16, 2015, 11:56:04 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11086 on: November 17, 2015, 12:27:56 am »
Good, maybe minions can fucking die, now.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #11087 on: November 17, 2015, 12:40:10 am »
Exit stage back, moonwalking and flipping two birds.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #11088 on: November 17, 2015, 01:33:36 am »
What's the context for this comic?
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11089 on: November 17, 2015, 01:52:24 am »
(click to show/hide)

False. The movie specifically shows that they fail Napoleon and flee to some ice wasteland where they stay without a master until 1960s or possibly 70s.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #11090 on: November 17, 2015, 02:04:07 am »
(click to show/hide)

False. The movie specifically shows that they fail Napoleon and flee to some ice wasteland where they stay without a master until 1960s or possibly 70s.

Running away from Napoleon... ice wasteland... did they flee to Finland!?
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #11091 on: November 17, 2015, 02:26:09 am »

Lesbian chick who got kickedout of Christian college, went to a friend's college, got kidnapped by her fundie dad, got rescued by a literal vigilante superhero, and is paying him a visit in the hospital. He just told her she destroyed their family.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11092 on: November 17, 2015, 03:03:22 am »
(click to show/hide)

Why always murder? Why do they never tell people how to get away with non-violent crimes?

While I'm on the subject... Why are there no crime dramas about crimes other than murder? Why doesn't Mrs. Marple ever come across someone who stole a car?

I mean in media there are basically two kinds of criminals:
-Murderers in shows where the police is the focus.
-Diamond thieves when the criminals are the focus.

Only exceptions I remember are the occasional drug smuggler in Hollywood action movies (but those aren't crime mysteries exactly) and those two shows where the main character is a serial killer.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #11093 on: November 17, 2015, 08:09:28 am »

Becky, the redhead, twasformally very religious.  Toedad there found out his daughter had been in a relationship with another girl and well went ape as he's still religious and thinks that kinda thing is a sin.  She ran away to her best friend's collage where she gained a girlfriend and other stuff.  Then Toedad showed up and threatened everyone with a gun.  Now Toedad's going to jail, Amazing Girl has confronted Sal and Sal still has no clue, Joyce got her best friend back, and Dina has her girlfriend to cuddle because I'm fairly sure Dina doesn't understand sex.

Ironbite-just another day in Dumbing of Age.

pyro

« Reply #11094 on: November 17, 2015, 04:47:15 pm »

Why always murder? Why do they never tell people how to get away with non-violent crimes?

To be fair, most of that advice is equally applicable to any crime. Also, Breaking Bad is about dealing meth. Also, Dragnet has all kinds of crimes, as does Adam 12.

Murder is usually chosen because it's approximately the worst crime anyone can think of.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #11095 on: November 17, 2015, 05:13:30 pm »

To be fair, most of that advice is equally applicable to any crime. Also, Breaking Bad is about dealing meth. Also, Dragnet has all kinds of crimes, as does Adam 12.

Murder is usually chosen because it's approximately the worst crime anyone can think of.

Which is why Phoenix Wright always seems to take murder cases.  The one time he took a case that wasn't a murder, it turned into a murder case.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #11096 on: November 17, 2015, 05:41:48 pm »

most people lack imagination, then. off the top of my head: eating babies, pulling a mengele, vivisection, politics...
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #11097 on: November 17, 2015, 06:49:49 pm »
I'm pretty sure eating a baby is murder. And both vivisection and Mengele-ing are likely to turn into one.

Also, y'know, people don't usually kill people out of a desire to be pointlessly evil? They kill people because they want people dead. Saying they should instead torture someone seems like it misses the point.

(also, advice for murder that includes "pick someone at random" and "plan it a month in advance" is mostly useless unless you're a serial killer, most people who want to get away with murder have someone in particular in mind and/or did it in the heat of the moment)
Σא

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #11098 on: November 17, 2015, 07:18:27 pm »
I'm pretty sure eating a baby is murder. And both vivisection and Mengele-ing are likely to turn into one.

Also, y'know, people don't usually kill people out of a desire to be pointlessly evil? They kill people because they want people dead. Saying they should instead torture someone seems like it misses the point.

(also, advice for murder that includes "pick someone at random" and "plan it a month in advance" is mostly useless unless you're a serial killer, most people who want to get away with murder have someone in particular in mind and/or did it in the heat of the moment)

not if it dies of exposure, like, say, stuffing it in the freezer (still is criminal negligence and manslaughter). or buying it at your local cannibal butcher's (read: the deep web, then it becomes human trafficking). for the other two, you may have a point, unless the person is particularly skilled. in which case it goes from bad to worse in my book. as usual, you're right. people who kill people don't do it for the evulz most of the time. but i still maintain there are worse crimes than plain old vanilla murder. hell, i'd be more lenient on a murder of passion than i'd be on a nurse abusing their power, an arsonist firefighter, or a bailiff breathing.

i've thought waaaaaaaaay too much about this, haven't i?
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #11099 on: November 17, 2015, 11:40:22 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Assuming that's true (I don't fully buy that) it would still mean they assisted Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein,the Various South American dictatorships in the 70's, ect.