Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066982 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11415 on: April 24, 2016, 12:54:44 pm »
Ravy you're gonna make a great father someday to a brood of alien horror spawn.

You will be the only one left unconverted.

Gotta have someone witness your rise to horror.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11416 on: April 25, 2016, 09:57:23 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11417 on: April 26, 2016, 08:34:08 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #11418 on: April 27, 2016, 12:25:23 am »
Student 1: So where do you go?

Student 2: The Hitler School.

Student 1: Whose Hitler?

Student 2: Some guy who makes funny videos about himself ranting. Also he's German or something.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

pyro

« Reply #11419 on: April 27, 2016, 01:45:24 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I really hope that's fake.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
« Reply #11420 on: April 27, 2016, 02:06:29 pm »

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #11421 on: April 27, 2016, 05:08:40 pm »
Student 1: So where do you go?

Student 2: The Hitler School.

Student 1: Whose Hitler?

Student 2: Some guy who makes funny videos about himself ranting. Also he's German or something.

Really wishing there was a like button here!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11422 on: April 27, 2016, 05:10:11 pm »

« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:38:46 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11423 on: May 01, 2016, 06:45:12 am »

"Donald Trump is making sex dreams great again!"

"The real question is: Was Donald 'Uge in the dream or were his small hands disappointing?"
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #11424 on: May 02, 2016, 07:51:08 am »

Fukken gold.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Even Then

« Reply #11425 on: May 02, 2016, 08:02:46 am »
Get it? The punchline is that a woman who's unattractive by the standards of mainstream Western beauty has the audacity to be vocal and animated in public! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #11426 on: May 02, 2016, 08:07:33 am »
By "be animated and vocal in public" you mean "ineptly tries to shout down and disrupt a talk by a speaker she disagrees with, then cries about freedom of speech when threatened with ejection from the venue".

Add in the hilarious "individuality", all you're missing is one of those "This is what a feminist looks like" tshirts made in that sweatshop in Bangladesh and it's a fucking perfect emblem of everything wrong with society today.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11427 on: May 02, 2016, 08:18:55 am »
Conty, you didn't add any of that context into the image you provided. What you gave us was a gif of an angry fat woman. Your deep inner meaning about the irony is either an after thought because you got wrecked by Even then or you simply are incapable of conferring meaning across the internet.

Also:

Add in the hilarious "individuality", all you're missing is one of those "This is what a feminist looks like" tshirts made in that sweatshop in Bangladesh and it's a fucking perfect emblem of everything wrong with society today.

You once again go back to insulting people based on their appearance and claiming that this is some kind of actual criticism.

This is no better than the Republicans with their campaign of comparing pretty looking Republican women to ugly Democrat women and using that as a sign of their superiority. (Caring only about appearances without having any consideration on the character or the actions of those people makes your agenda seem superficial and hollow.)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11428 on: May 09, 2016, 12:09:37 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #11429 on: May 09, 2016, 01:41:54 am »
I'm getting it for my birthday!

I am so going to enjoy building up my Aldrich Faithful and becoming a bane on my fellow players...
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer