Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064535 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11460 on: June 02, 2016, 07:26:14 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11461 on: June 04, 2016, 06:40:16 am »
With elections going on in both the US and Australia I'm going to post (or maybe repost, I don't know if it's been posted here before) the best campaign bus ever.

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11462 on: June 08, 2016, 05:45:04 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11463 on: June 10, 2016, 02:35:44 am »
Just saw this on Cracked:

It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11464 on: June 11, 2016, 10:18:43 pm »

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #11465 on: June 13, 2016, 06:37:31 pm »

Impossible. Time is like a river, correcting its courses against any change. History cannot be changed.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11466 on: June 14, 2016, 03:09:05 am »
I'm just going to put a link because this has so many images: http://imgur.com/gallery/6zmqd

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11467 on: June 14, 2016, 10:30:11 pm »

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #11468 on: June 14, 2016, 10:36:13 pm »
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11469 on: June 17, 2016, 08:42:45 am »

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #11470 on: June 17, 2016, 10:34:48 am »
Oh you slimy bastard.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11471 on: June 18, 2016, 01:36:54 am »
Not loading for you too, huh?

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11472 on: June 18, 2016, 01:52:10 pm »

AAaand a much longer one: http://imgur.com/gallery/XFOCr

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #11473 on: June 18, 2016, 03:43:24 pm »
How most D&D games I've GM have gone (well besides the Dire Wolf Incident, but that was intentional on my part.)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11474 on: June 19, 2016, 04:43:06 am »
Given the reactions this would invoke whether I put it under "Best Political Cartoons" or "Worst Political Cartoons", I'm just going to put it here: