Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067824 times)

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #2430 on: June 19, 2012, 10:13:09 pm »

The message I'm getting from this?

"From now on, you better fuck bareback."
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2431 on: June 19, 2012, 10:20:23 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6S5caRGpK4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6S5caRGpK4</a> For some reason everything Neil Patrick Harris does is funny to me.

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #2432 on: June 19, 2012, 10:25:07 pm »

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2433 on: June 19, 2012, 11:55:14 pm »

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #2434 on: June 20, 2012, 04:44:45 am »
I know I did.

22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #2435 on: June 20, 2012, 04:55:37 am »
I was.  Oh yes, I was.

Offline Sixth Monarchist

• God
  • The spirit of 1776.
« Reply #2436 on: June 20, 2012, 07:35:50 am »
I don't like Princess Leia myself. It saddens me to think that a society so advanced as to dominate an entire galaxy has still has a freaking royal family in the first place. To most western societies (that are aeons away from mastering interstellar flight), their existence is considered extremely outdated and nepotistic and as such those that remain are reduced to mere pop culture novelties.

That and her hair do makes her look like a complete pillock. Why so many people find it sexy is quite simply beyond me.

For more on the subject, we now turn to our Star Wars correspondent, David Brin.
Marvel reviews, "Last Movie You Watched", p. 75-76.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2437 on: June 20, 2012, 08:19:51 am »
I don't like Princess Leia myself. It saddens me to think that a society so advanced as to dominate an entire galaxy has still has a freaking royal family in the first place. To most western societies (that are aeons away from mastering interstellar flight), their existence is considered extremely outdated and nepotistic and as such those that remain are reduced to mere pop culture novelties.

To be fair, the Organas were more like figureheads that were elected to represent Alderaan, in the Senate. It's not like they hated Democracy, why be one of the founding members of the rebellion aganist Emperor Palpatine(bonus points to those like the Oragnas, who pretended to kiss ass, all while undermining the Emperor and throwing the Imperials under the bus in secret) if they hated democracy so much???
Plus royal titles were kind of weird in the Star Wars Universe, and vaired from planet to planet, look at Naboo, royal titles were given to elected officials. Yeah there were important houses like the Palpatines, and the Naberries, but unless they were elected to office, they really had no royal title
Oh geez, my geek is showing...

"So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause."
Obi-Wan Kenobi: You have allowed this dark lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Anakin Skywalker: Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the dark side as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Your new Empire?
Anakin Skywalker: Don't make me kill you.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin, my allegiance is to the Republic, to democracy.
Anakin Skywalker: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #2438 on: June 20, 2012, 08:57:00 am »
<snip>

This, so much.  Parents punishing kids for having protected sex won't stop them from having sex--it'll just stop them from using protection.
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2439 on: June 20, 2012, 09:22:17 am »
<snip>

This, so much.  Parents punishing kids for having protected sex won't stop them from having sex--it'll just stop them from using protection.

That or use some sort of less obvious condom substitute. Such as an old chip packet or Mars Bar wrapper, or possibly a piece of bicycle tyre inner tubing with a twist tie on one end.

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
Re: Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #2440 on: June 20, 2012, 09:29:35 am »
<snip>

I don't agree with it either.  Just thought the song she came up with was funny.
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #2441 on: June 20, 2012, 08:11:46 pm »
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2442 on: June 20, 2012, 08:40:02 pm »
You know whoever put that together forgot about Oola. Poor Twi'lek slave girls that are eaten by rancors are all forgotten about....

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #2443 on: June 20, 2012, 09:59:40 pm »

Actually the problem with the original picture is that almost all the people on the first row are real. Also this: http://quixoticautistic.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/geek-culture-wants-a-cookie-a-pat-on-the-head-for-not-creating-kim-kardashian/

"It reeks of slut-shaming, and secondly, it appears to be an odd denial of the amount of hyper-sexualization female characters in geek culture receive from creators and fans alike."

LOL. Maybe more 'Funny/Stupid Pics' and memes should be microanalyzed and dissected like this. That would be fun reading.

Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #2444 on: June 20, 2012, 11:28:49 pm »