Author Topic: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas  (Read 19134 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: How Art Vandelay stole Christmas
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2018, 09:18:02 pm »
Ah. Yeah, I'm reasonably sure the lamb guy is still kicking about.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2018, 05:02:27 am »
Jacob has a thing for rapey slashfic where women rape dudes, totally normal. Nothing to see here.

Totally normal rape fantasy fanfiction written by an absolutely normal good boy.

Offline Creeper in the Night

• Neonate
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2019, 09:29:01 pm »
Hello I am Peter Andrews, another friend of Jacob Harrison. Jacob Harrison has something important to say to Art Vandelay.
I think me, Jacob and Shawn finally solved your puzzle and found the meaning of all the videos you posted.

We both watched all 4 hours of the Skyrim video. The player joined the Stormcloaks who are fighting for freedom against the Empire which is suppressing their religious freedom to worship of the god Talos because they are in league with the Thalmor.

The Dragons have risen from the dead. In ancient days they enslaved the humans but humans gained their freedom when Kyne gave humans the ability to use Dragon Shouts.

Freedom and escape is a theme in the Lucas the Spider video when Lucas the spider escaped from the trap.

This is related to your sinful atheist beliefs in escaping from religion and having freedom from God. The doorbell suicide video represents how you atheists feel about living in a conservative Christian society like England under a traditional Catholic monarchy. You would rather kill yourselves than live in such a society. You want the freedom to get into cock fights, prank your grandma, and make inappropriate videos such as the Mr. Rimmer video without facing God’s judgement.

The Eric Cartmen crapping on a teacher’s desk represents rebellion against authority which atheists believe in in regards to religious authority.

The video of the imposter of Jesus getting his cross stuck in the ceiling symbolizes the fact that you don’t fear God because you don’t see him as infallible.

This all connects to your attempt to refute my point that atheism destroys the moral framework of society because you atheists see God as an immoral oppressor of freedom and you oppose the idea of having “right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?”(Dpareja’s signature)

You therefore view God as like the woman in that peppermint video, a tyrant who changes his mind on what he likes and does not like since he kept changing his rules in the Bible.

Did we get it right? If so, we want you to understand that there is such a thing as too much freedom. Society has laws that limit what people are allowed to do in order to prevent anarchy. Similarly God has rules to make there be a stable society because he wants what’s best for his creation. Unfortunately we are sinners who break his rules, which is why he sent his son to die to save the souls as many of his creation as possible. Please repent, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, do good works, and do penance for your sins.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 09:53:25 pm »
Well, credit where credit is due, you did get close. However, you didn't quite figure out the complete true meaning. All I'll say is that there were quite a few moments in all of the videos to which you didn't pay enough attention.

• Neonate
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2019, 09:59:42 pm »
Well, credit where credit is due, you did get close. However, you didn't quite figure out the complete true meaning. All I'll say is that there were quite a few moments in all of the videos to which you didn't pay enough attention.

What can I or Jacob do for you, that will get you to tell us the true meaning?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2019, 10:23:48 pm »

Figure it out from the material I provided. We've been over this before.

• Neonate
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2019, 10:30:19 pm »

Can you at least give us a hint on how Jacob is close? What did he get right and what do we still need to figure out?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:00:05 pm by Creeper in the Night »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2019, 11:46:50 pm »

Can you at least give us a hint on how Jacob is close? What did he get right and what do we still need to figure out?

Look, this whole exercise is for naught if just tell you what to do. I gave you eight supplementary videos as well as countless hints already on what specifically to look for. In fact, this is why I told you to take thorough notes. You're not going to get it the instant to watch the videos. You need to really analyse what you saw in great depth and detail in order to figure it out.

As I said, that last effort was closer than any of your past attempts, so you're already on the right track. Just keep at it, pay attention to details, don't get lazy and most importantly of all, stop begging me to just tell you the answer, and I have no doubt that you'll eventually figure it out.

• Neonate
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2019, 09:34:35 am »

Look, this whole exercise is for naught if just tell you what to do. I gave you eight supplementary videos as well as countless hints already on what specifically to look for. In fact, this is why I told you to take thorough notes. You're not going to get it the instant to watch the videos. You need to really analyse what you saw in great depth and detail in order to figure it out.

As I said, that last effort was closer than any of your past attempts, so you're already on the right track. Just keep at it, pay attention to details, don't get lazy and most importantly of all, stop begging me to just tell you the answer, and I have no doubt that you'll eventually figure it out.

I think I found out the true meaning. I saw that you said that morality and sexuality are mere distractions from the true issue. Are you saying that the true issue is that God cannot be a good judge of morality because he does not enforce his moral laws in modern times because he hasn’t revealed himself? I texted Jacob on how to counter that argument and he made a good point that God does not outright reveal himself to enforce his moral laws because he wants people to choose to believe in him out of their free will.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:00:55 am by Creeper in the Night »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2019, 10:45:44 am »

I think I found out the true meaning. I saw that you said that morality and sexuality are mere distractions from the true issue. Are you saying that the true issue is that God cannot be a good judge of morality because he does not enforce his moral laws in modern times because he hasn’t revealed himself? I texted Jacob on how to counter that argument and he made a good point that God does not outright reveal himself to enforce his moral laws because he wants people to choose to believe in him out of their free will.

Now you're way off track. Once again, you're not going to get anywhere with wild guesses. Properly analyse the videos in depth. Really think through what each detail means, both on its own and in the greater context of things, and only then will you have a chance of seeing the true meaning.

• Neonate
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2019, 11:33:33 am »

Now you're way off track. Once again, you're not going to get anywhere with wild guesses. Properly analyse the videos in depth. Really think through what each detail means, both on its own and in the greater context of things, and only then will you have a chance of seeing the true meaning.

Which videos did Jacob get right and which did he get wrong? It is fair that you explain that, so that I do not waste time analyzing videos that he already got right.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2019, 11:38:23 am »
Which videos did Jacob get right and which did he get wrong? It is fair that you explain that, so that I do not waste time analyzing videos that he already got right.
As I said before, I've given you more than enough hints already. If anything, I've made it far too easy for you. Take your time, take thorough notes, regularly consult said notes and you'll figure it out. But only if you put in the effort instead of constantly begging for easy answers.

• Neonate
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2019, 01:23:41 pm »
Here are my notes on all the videos after doing careful analysis and I think I figured out the true meaning. You promised that I would figure out the true meaning after taking notes and doing careful analysis.

Eric Cartmen is a Rebel who wants to get detention so he craps on the desk angering the teacher. He represents the atheist rebellion against God. It shows that  Christians preaching about God’s wrath inspires atheists to be more defiant towards God.

Jesus Christ goes up an escalator and his cross gets stuck in the roof. It shows that atheists see God as fallible so they don’t fear him.

Lucas the Spider is captured in a container and says how the person who captured him is watching him. It is a metaphor on how it is thought that you can’t escape God, but atheists seem to have escaped God because he is not intervening to punish them.

The intro to the Kenny and Spenny video says that mankind has always been forced to compete for survival. It reached a pinnacle in the relationship between two best friends Kenny and Spenny who compete for glory for the winner and humiliation for the loser.

It is the most important competition done in the history of Kenny vs Spenny. Similarly, mankind is reaching the most important competition in history. The competition of religion vs atheism.

Spenny symbolizes the Christian who follows the rules, while Kenny symbolizes the immoral atheist who is more devious in his approach. In this competition Kenny writes the rules down so that Spenny can’t accuse him of cheating which is a metaphor for the rules in Christian vs atheist debates. Spenny is confident that Kenny can’t beat him with his cock because it is not huge similar how Christians don’t think atheists can’t make good arguments against God.

Kenny admits that he smoked pot in school which is what many atheists do.

Spenny goes to see a martial arts master, similar to how Christians consult expert theologians on matters of faith and winning debates with atheists.

Kenny making his penis into an ultimate weapon is an example of an underhanded tactic.

Spenny decides to make a weapon. He gets a shield for defense.

Spenny’s cock has 4 steak knives. Kenny’s cock has a laser beam, aerosol, and a torch. Kenny won the fight with the superior weapons, showing that atheists can use superior tactics at winning debates.

Mr. Rimmer claims he saw a donkey fall into a bowl of sugar while the boys missed it. He is a metaphor for a priest preaching about God even though most layman never seen God to validate his existence. Mr. Rimmer being a perverts saying “Now that’s a sweet ass,” to the boys is a metaphor for the pedophile priests who preach about morality yet commit an extremely immoral deed. 

Grandma getting tricked into eating a rubber chicken is a metaphor for religions tricking people of God’s existence.

The depressed doorbell committing suicide is a metaphor for Christianity committing suicide and causing more to leave it, because of their bad arguments, and because of their restrictions on freedom.

The Skyrim video shows the Stormcloaks rebelling for the freedom from the oppressive Empite, similar to how atheists want freedom from religion telling them what to do.

In the peppermint video, the woman asks for a peppermint and then doesn’t like it because it’s too spicy, showing that atheist arguments are too spicy for Christians so they resort to blind faith. The man being forced to sleep on the couch is an example of Christians treating atheists badly because atheists can destroy faith easily.

You are therefore saying that atheism is winning against religion because religion does not have good evidence to prove the existence of their God and religious people cause more people to rebel against God. Therefore it is dangerous to let morality be determined by God, because since less people are believing in him, his morality will matter less. Therefore morality should be determined in other ways.

My counter argument is that while atheists have moral codes independent of God, without God, there is no objective morality because people have different views on what is right and wrong.

Did I get it right?

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 04:43:49 pm by Creeper in the Night »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2019, 04:51:01 pm »
Once again, you came close, but didn't quite hit the mark. Again, there were a large number of key moments you missed, especially in the Skyrim video, that would've pointed you in the right direction.

• Neonate
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2019, 05:00:41 pm »
Once again, you came close, but didn't quite hit the mark. Again, there were a large number of key moments you missed, especially in the Skyrim video, that would've pointed you in the right direction.

Jacob and Shawn watched all 4 hours of the Skyrim video. I see from the message from Jacob that I posted, that he mentioned additional things in the Skyrim video that I didn’t mention. Did he get everything important down or are there things that he missed?

EDIT:Jacob texted me all the Skyrim notes that he took when he watched it. Did he get everything down?
It is better to take weapons and not heavy armor so that there is more moving freedom with a lighter load and more freedom to buy after selling weapons that are worth more.

Long bow and arrow gives more shooting freedom. Even greater freedom with hunter’s arrow.

One of the reasons why the Stormcloaks rebelled is because the Thalmor which control the Empire forbidden the worship of Talos who the Stormcloaks worship.

With the special edition, he now has the freedom to do more with the game without it crashing.

The forged letter from Sven made it seem like she would be a slave to him so she chose to be free and not marry him.

After returning the Golden Claw, he now has freedom to take things from the House.

As a reward for returning the Dragon Stone, he now has the freedom to purchase anything in the city.

He absorbed the dragons soul which gives him more power which caused him to be summoned to high Hrothgar and by going there he temporarily escapes from the troubles of the world.

When riding on the Horse he goes faster but there is less arrow freedom.

Man eventually became free from the Dragons in the history of the world.

The dragons have escaped death.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 05:25:47 pm by Creeper in the Night »