Author Topic: Pokemon Thread re-re-hashed  (Read 17570 times)

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
Re: Pokemon Thread re-re-hashed
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2012, 05:59:44 am »
Emerald Report:  I now have 1st-round wins in the Battle Pike, Battl Palace, Battle Arena, and Battle Pyramid.  Bummer most only give 1 BP for winning each series. 

I still love, in the Pike, when you walk into a room and someone's poke 'accidently' poisons you.  He just says, "Oops, my bad."  The worst part is you can't do anything about it.  They better be glad I don't have my cleffable, Cuddle in this or both the poke and trainer would be carried out in a medicine dropper!
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2012, 04:35:27 am »
Just won the Battle Tower and still got only 1 BP.  Although I like the various places in this game's BF, I'm thinking of sending some of my pokes to my SS game so they can get more BP for those battles.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Yaezakura

• The Pokemon Mistress
  • God
  • Little Lesbian Gaming Goddess
    • A Mayor's Tale - The daily trials of an Animal Crossing Mayor
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2012, 04:07:51 am »
That's typically how it works. Normal series will give 1 BP each, while series that end in battles against the Frontier Brains will be larger rewards.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2012, 12:57:42 pm »
Ok, an update on the Nuzlocke challenge. I finally got around to grinding up a team (all to level 50, except Breloom at level 54) to challenge the Elite 4. The team consists of Gyarados, Aggron, Sharpedo, Grumpig, Breloom, and Swellow. So, I'm about to challenge the E4 and I am writing up this post as I do so. Do I survive the E4 and join the Nuzlocke ranks or will the "Four heavenly Kings" get the best of Queen and cast me into the nameless ranks of those who have failed the Nuzlocke challenge? Find out as I do in this long rant of a post.  ;)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)