Community > Society and History

World War 3

(1/7) > >>

Zygarde:
I always wondered this what do you guys think World War 3 will happen, when it will happen and who will be in it? This is just a random topic and I mostly want to see your answers so I can use it to help me with something else I'm doing.

Also I think that WWIII will involve the following countries

Allies:
U.S (obviously.)
U.K (another obvious one)
South Korea
The majority of the European nations (With possibly the exception of Russia)
Japan

Axis (Or whatever it would be called I'm just using Axis cause I can't think of anything else)
Iran
North Korea
China
Other countries that I cannot remember at the moment

Art Vandelay:
The world in its current state? Nope, it'll never happen. You know why? Mutually Assured Destruction. Same reason the USA and USSR bent over backwards during the cold war to avoid any direct conflict.

That and the world is economically so much more interdependent that it has ever been in the past. Especially the US and China. Without international trade and investment, both would crash so spectacularly it would make the Credit Crunch look like a minor hickup.

dpareja:
If it happens, it will probably start in Europe again, this time between the Eurozone nations with weak economies blaming the ones with strong economies for not helping, and the ones with strong economies blaming the ones with weak economies for dragging down the common currency.

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: dpareja on January 17, 2013, 08:24:07 pm ---If it happens, it will probably start in Europe again, this time between the Eurozone nations with weak economies blaming the ones with strong economies for not helping, and the ones with strong economies blaming the ones with weak economies for dragging down the common currency.

--- End quote ---
That would hardly be a world war. More like a regional curb stomping.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on January 17, 2013, 08:33:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: dpareja on January 17, 2013, 08:24:07 pm ---If it happens, it will probably start in Europe again, this time between the Eurozone nations with weak economies blaming the ones with strong economies for not helping, and the ones with strong economies blaming the ones with weak economies for dragging down the common currency.

--- End quote ---
That would hardly be a world war. More like a regional curb stomping.

--- End quote ---

It's Europe. They'd find a way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version