Author Topic: Tampons no, guns yes at anti-abortion bill proceedings  (Read 4786 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Tampons no, guns yes at anti-abortion bill proceedings
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 04:12:55 pm »
And it won't even be a glimmer in anyone's eyes.

Ironbite-the little shit deserves to be fired off the earth.

Distind

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 05:15:54 pm »
Things are never supposed to reach the point I'd want to see someone shot. But really, confiscating feminine products WHILE actively pissing off a fair portion of the female population already. I'm not sure it's a want so much as would laugh at horribly, but I want to laugh.

Or you know someone could rig up a small scale potato gun featuring a resovior to dampen the tampons so they expand enough to fit the barrel properly and have at it like a sniper as the idiots leave the capital building, that'd be funny too. Probably have to go the compressed air route for that one though rather than the typical explosive powered ones.

Yeah, it really does seems like I'd like to see someone shot over this and don't really have any reservations beyond not wanting to admit it. Well done Texas, you're why I don't own a gun, I'd feel the need to use it.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 06:22:11 am »
Despite the obvious absurdity behind this I just love what it says about the Texas legislature.
It basically says that the government knows that it intends to pass a bill that the vast majority of women strongly disagree with, and know they disagree with it to the degree that they will throw feminine products at the people in government. However they just dont care and are going ahead regardless. it is such a snub in women's faces its ridiculous.

Offline Katsuro

• The Beast
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 12:30:57 pm »
State troopers are confiscating tampons, maxi pads...

Not ones currently in use I hope.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 01:52:41 pm »
State troopers are confiscating tampons, maxi pads...

Not ones currently in use I hope.
First thought: Ewww...

Second though: Wouldn't that count as a rape? Something on that line anyway.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 02:20:53 pm »
sexual assault I would think... something along those lines.

But not rape.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 02:32:50 pm »
I see the logic there. Guns are manly and such. Tampons and maxi pads are icky and make many gun toting men think of women as other than baby/sammich makers. And in Texas, that simply shouldn't be.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline mythbuster43

• Pope
    • Northwest View
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 05:52:17 pm »
I see the logic there. Guns are manly and such. Tampons and maxi pads are icky and make many gun toting men think of women as other than baby/sammich makers. And in Texas, that simply shouldn't be.

But it's Texas, where Rick Perry is elected governor, Ted Cruz is elected Senator (in a 16 percentage point landslide, no less), and Steve Stockman, Joe Barton, Louie Gohmert, and--before 2006--Tom DeLay were repeatedly elected as Congressmen.

Offline Iconic Komodo Dragon 2

• Bishop
  • Try not to bleed to much.
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 06:04:08 pm »
Really, whats scarier:
A small metal device that propels silly little chunks of lead at lethal force towards it's target,

Or a ladies You know, stuff and whatnot.
I support the SCP Foundation.

I'm 91 kilograms, 2.59 meters long; Have 57 strains of bacteria in my mouth, and can eat 80% of my weight in food in a single sitting.
LAAAAYYYYDDDDIIEEES...( ͡° ͜ʖ͡°)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2013, 05:58:43 pm »
Really, whats scarier:
A small metal device that propels silly little chunks of lead at lethal force towards it's target,

Or a ladies You know, stuff and whatnot.

Admittedly, I would rather be shot than have a used tampon thrown at me.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2013, 06:11:07 pm »

But it's Texas, where Rick Perry is elected governor, Ted Cruz is elected Senator (in a 16 percentage point landslide, no less), and Steve Stockman, Joe Barton, Louie Gohmert, and--before 2006--Tom DeLay were repeatedly elected as Congressmen.

Just you let you guys know, I was one of the thinking, anti-Tea Party Texans who voted against Ted Cruz. I was even pissed off when he won.