Community > Science and Technology

What have you done, Australia?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Askold on August 09, 2017, 12:50:53 am ---I might make an exception for the platypi but I think those biologially improbable creeps are up to something.

--- End quote ---
They are quite venomous, so it would indeed be wise not to fuck with them.

davedan:

--- Quote from: Askold on August 09, 2017, 12:50:53 am ---Evacuate the hot Australians and let the animals have the island.

I might make an exception for the platypi but I think those biologially improbable creeps are up to something.

--- End quote ---

What do you propose to do with the fugly Australians?

niam2023:
Australia: The Crimson King's summer vacation home.

Askold:

--- Quote from: davedan on August 09, 2017, 02:16:30 am ---
--- Quote from: Askold on August 09, 2017, 12:50:53 am ---Evacuate the hot Australians and let the animals have the island.

I might make an exception for the platypi but I think those biologially improbable creeps are up to something.

--- End quote ---

What do you propose to do with the fugly Australians?

--- End quote ---

Objection: There are no fugly Australians. Everyone is beautiful and perfect human being and Mr. Rogers loves us all equally.

Katsuro:
It's Oz, literally everything there animate or inanimate wants you dead.  I went to Queensland once, I don't know how I survived.  I can only assume it's coz everything mistook me for Santa (a little girl did genuinely ask her mum if I was Santa btw).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version