Author Topic: Why the traditional 1980s Star Wars Canon is superior to the SJW Disney one  (Read 12322 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
So now your plan requires the current British House of Commons to become organised?

Yes. The best way to change a government is to infiltrate it from within.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
So now your plan requires the current British House of Commons to become organised?

Yes. The best way to change a government is to infiltrate it from within.
Drawn from the vast wealth of experiential knowledge you brought to the topic of marriage, eh?

Also, you've derailed from the original purpose of this thread which was debating the merits of the various components a space fantasy franchise. That's more your speed.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 09:55:37 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
I love how every single thread becomes all about Jacob's weird conspiracy to rape a dude, conceive an heir by force, and take over Britain.

I think Jacob is just confused about his desire to watch Max Irons bust a nut - since he did play Edward IV...
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
I love how every single thread becomes all about Jacob's weird conspiracy to rape a dude, conceive an heir by force, and take over Britain.

I think Jacob is just confused about his desire to watch Max Irons bust a nut - since he did play Edward IV...

Take over Britain and turn it into a theocracy a la Saudi Arabia, nonetheless.