Author Topic: Dumbest Protest Signs  (Read 1114853 times)

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
Re: Dumbest Protest Signs
« Reply #4080 on: May 19, 2015, 09:23:23 pm »

I think this goes here, if anywhere?
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #4081 on: May 20, 2015, 02:50:18 am »

Sigh. I could get the photos of several other presidents (Reagan, Clinton, both Bushes) also being under an umbrella held by a marine, but I'm sure the knuckle-draggers would yell at me for using photoshop and call me a "lib" or an "obot" or something.

But it's not an honor detail if you have to do it for someone beneath your station.

OR it could be that she is the queen of England, possibly the soggiest place in the world. I mean, its one thing for a marine to hold an umbrella when it rains, but in the UK, that would be a full time job.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #4082 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01:34 am »
The thing is that no one can stop the queen from doing whatever she wants. She grew up a spoiled brat and even if she isn't nearly as bad as she could be she is stubborn and if she wants to hold her own umbrella then she damn well holds her own umbrella.

...Slightly more seriously, if you pay close attention you might notice that Obama is holding a speech while the queen is just walking. I think there are plenty of pictures of Obama holding his own umbrella while he ISN'T trying to make sure his papers aren't getting wet from the rain and gesturing as he talks.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4083 on: May 20, 2015, 11:24:16 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9L4sOPHFE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g9L4sOPHFE</a>
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #4084 on: May 20, 2015, 05:11:23 pm »
The thing is that no one can stop the queen from doing whatever she wants. She grew up a spoiled brat and even if she isn't nearly as bad as she could be she is stubborn and if she wants to hold her own umbrella then she damn well holds her own umbrella.

...Slightly more seriously, if you pay close attention you might notice that Obama is holding a speech while the queen is just walking. I think there are plenty of pictures of Obama holding his own umbrella while he ISN'T trying to make sure his papers aren't getting wet from the rain and gesturing as he talks.

Yeah, and if he has microphones nearby (looks like they could've been cropped out) it could be a safety thing.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4085 on: May 29, 2015, 12:29:43 pm »

[img}http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Political_Quiz_a.jpg[/img]http://

No I fucking shoot him.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:32:12 pm by Id82 »
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #4086 on: May 29, 2015, 01:05:58 pm »
I saw this a few years ago and my reply to it is "If someone threatens me or those I care about they will either run away or assume room temp. After that I will go and vote for whoever I think will fuck up the country the least (hint: they usually have a D after their name because I still haven't been able to vote for an I). And also; fuck that .40 Short & Wimpy."
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #4087 on: May 29, 2015, 02:14:57 pm »
i don't shoot because i don't like guns. i stab instead. and in the case of a knife-wielder, i stab, take their knife, stab them with it, and go my merry way with their knife. somebody who assaults with a knife doesn't deserve to carry one.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4088 on: May 29, 2015, 06:18:36 pm »

Yeah, let's just ignore the inconvenient fact that Australia never evolved a founder crop.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #4089 on: May 29, 2015, 07:21:10 pm »
Im not really sure what that sign is supposed to be saying? That developing a boomerang took 40 thousand years. But the British developed an empire in 350 years? What's the correlation?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4090 on: May 29, 2015, 07:35:08 pm »
That the British developed an entire empire in less than a tenth of the time it took Aborigines to develop a piece of curved wood.  Completely ignoring the whole road of bullshit Britain went thru to even get to that stage in the first place.  Well, that and implying that the Australian natives are a bunch of savages unworthy of respect.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #4091 on: May 29, 2015, 09:32:54 pm »
I don't consider a nations ability to enslave and murder millions for profit to be a noble quality for a group.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4092 on: May 29, 2015, 11:58:39 pm »
Aah, but they were bringing civilization to the savage peoples of the world.  What does it matter if it was at the point of a sword?

[That was actually painful to type.]
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4093 on: May 30, 2015, 01:10:17 pm »

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #4094 on: May 31, 2015, 04:05:37 pm »

Yeah, let's just ignore the inconvenient fact that Australia never evolved a founder crop.

And how long did it take them to lose more than half those colonies?