Author Topic: Sargon of Akkad running for office  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Sargon of Akkad running for office
« on: April 23, 2019, 01:31:52 am »
Once upon a time Sargon of Akkad was a brutal conqueror who formed the first empire in human history in ancient Mesopotamia.  Then he disappeared for a while before coming back as an angry sexist jerk whining about how women were ruining video games but giving their opinions on them.  But now he's going beyond youtube and is running for office for UKIP in the upcoming EU parliamentary elections.

Things seem to off to a rocky start with even the daily mail calling him a sicko, but his fans are supporting him with their usual level of rational thought

Will sargon end up in the EU parliament?  I sure hope not but the way thigs have been going it wouldn't shock me.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2019/04/21/youtuber-turned-ukip-candidate-carl-sargon-of-akkad-benjamin-hits-the-campaign-trail-and-its-going-alt-great/
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:03:37 am by Skybison »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Sargon of Akkad running for office
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 01:47:45 am »
And we have now gotten to the point where idiotic talking heads are convinced they can in fact run for office. Beautiful.

Keep shooting yourselves in the foot, UKIP. As if THIS is what you needed to reverse your poor performances.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 03:24:29 am »
They will stop doing that when the racist meme-lords stop getting them a net gain in votes.

Finland had elections recently and a racist drunk with a history for violent crimes (including sexual assault) has been getting more and more votes each time he's a candidate. He hasn't done anything useful to anyone while in parliament but he's an unashamed alcoholic and a cowardly racist (his campaign car had a slogan that insults immigrants and demands them to be driven out of Finland but when questioned by reporters he made bullshit excuses for it.)

There's a popular movement of right-wing racists in Europe and USA (at least) and so far they are still gaining momentum.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 03:57:41 am »
I'll wait until I see ACTUAL poll numbers for Mr. Of Akkad before I start panicking.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 10:37:33 am »
Seems like everyone's running for office nowadays. Comedians, businesspeople, and now Internet pundits. Maybe we'll see some let's players running when Pewdiepie's nine-year-old army reaches voting age. Imagine DSP running for office:

"What? WHAAT?! I don't get a do-over? This debate SUCKS! It's bullshit, man. *burp* This whole system is bugged, dood. *laughs like a mentally challenged seal*"
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 10:43:51 am »
Generous to think he'd make it as far as the campaign trail. Personally, I picture his run beginning and ending with him screaming in frustration at the registration form.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2019, 03:58:25 am »
Fitting, since he has a huge ego like any politician and even compares himself to his idol Don Trump by coining shit phrases like "Sargon Derangement Syndrome" (a play on Trump Derangement Syndrome, which was a play on Obama Derangement Syndrome which was... you get the point.

Dude is full of himself.

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2019, 11:16:25 am »
Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2019, 09:17:53 am »
People have given 'fan' accounts and official/unofficial UKIP related accounts to him before. Not sure I can trust he has no access.

Offline DarkPhoenix

• Bishop
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2019, 01:15:20 am »
So, a few months later, can we all laugh that Sargon managed to make it all the way to the final votes... And got trashed so badly that it has likely permanently damaged the UKIP?  Not that it means the end of Brexit morons, as Nigel simply created a new "Brexit Party", and most of UKIP's supporters switched to that...

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2019, 03:51:54 am »
I remember everyone just seemed so incredibly worried about him actually making it, and then he got thrashed in the polls.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2019, 11:11:17 am »
I remember everyone just seemed so incredibly worried about him actually making it, and then he got thrashed in the polls.

Better to be worried for no reason than to arrogantly assume your outcome will happen.  Figured we learned that back in 2016.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2019, 09:29:11 pm »
Guys he totally for sure outsmarted us libcucks. This is all part of his 20 year plan! (he unironically believes this)

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast