Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273221 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #1800 on: February 18, 2020, 01:06:05 am »
Bloomberg is throwing a tantrum and trying to deflect back at "bernie bros" in a new ad after a bunch of people brought up the fact that he's one of this country's most notorious misogynistic racist pieces of shit.
https://twitter.com/MikeBloomberg/status/1229369357471551488

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1801 on: March 09, 2020, 02:48:00 am »
Latest example of the oppression of men in modern society: the lack of scary girl clowns!

It's so trendy to be "scared of clowns."
But if there are no female scary clowns in media, than we cant rule out that this may be creating anti-male fear.

If a woman dressed as a clown and sat at a playground, people would bring their kids up to her. But imagine a huge dude clown just sitting at a playground...

Tell me a huge part of scary clowns is not their maleness.

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1802 on: March 16, 2020, 10:55:30 pm »
There's a lot of concerns with the economy here, because people are scared to go out, but I will just say, one of the things you can do, if you're healthy, you and your family, it's a great time to just go out, go to a local restaurant, likely you can get in easily. You know, let's not hurt the working people in this country that are relying on wages and tips to keep their small business going. Just don't run to the grocery store and buy four thousand dollars of food. Go to your local pub.

--Rep. Devin Nunes on FOX
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1803 on: March 28, 2020, 12:42:41 am »
In other news, Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin has never had sex.

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2020/03/27/why-you-shouldnt-have-sex-with-a-nazi-according-to-a-nazi/#more-94495

Or at least I assume he hasn't, given that he wrote that.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1804 on: March 28, 2020, 03:14:00 pm »
That's a weird kind of self-own.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1805 on: March 31, 2020, 02:32:22 am »
He's never had a fulfilling relationship, she had sex though I was certain? Like he was one of those weirdo sex tourists at one point wasn't he?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1806 on: March 31, 2020, 03:41:20 am »
That would be Roosh.

Anglin is the one trying his very darnedest to be The Joker. Anglin I think has exactly one long lasting love, and sex is not required at all for that - he's in love with destruction itself.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #1807 on: April 01, 2020, 07:42:34 pm »
That would be Roosh.

Anglin is the one trying his very darnedest to be The Joker. Anglin I think has exactly one long lasting love, and sex is not required at all for that - he's in love with destruction itself.

I'm pretty sure it was also Anglin and Forney. I recall there being like at least half a dozen of them that were at minimum.

Also technically NOT a thing that was said online but I feel like its opposite enough of a good thing that posting it here would be okay.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/11/goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1808 on: April 01, 2020, 09:17:06 pm »
This is a report from Israel, that the synagogues are the top spreaders of the coronavirus in Israel. That's not an anti-Israel report, that's in the Times of Israel. They're admitting, they are admitting that the virus clusters are in the synagogues. If you go, in fact, I'll show you the next one from UPI, chief rabbis urge Israelis to stay away from synagogues. Well I would too! Stay out of those things! There's a plague in them! God's dealing with false religions. God's dealing with people who oppose his son Jesus Christ. He's dealing with the forces of Antichrist. And there's a plague moving upon the Earth right now. And the people that are going into the synagogues are coming out of the synagogues with the virus. Well, it's spreading in Israel, through the synagogues. Who is Israel gonna blame that on? There are no anti-Semitic people going there with the virus, spreading it.

Now let me tell you, Mr. Netanyahu, let me tell you, ADL, God, God is spreading it in your synagogues! You're under judgement because you oppose his son, the Lord Jesus Christ. That is why you have a plague in your synagogues. Repent. Repent and believe on the name of Jesus Christ, and the plague will stop.

Rick Wiles knows what's what when it comes to COVID-19.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1809 on: April 06, 2020, 12:43:01 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #1810 on: April 06, 2020, 02:36:41 pm »
I bet a total Karen came up with that.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1811 on: April 06, 2020, 10:43:46 pm »
I bet a total Karen came up with that.
As many in the tweet thread point out. There is also a person in the thread claiming to be the tweeter's lawyer and threatening to sue people for harassment and slurs. Amusingly, when people point out that when you can say one word (Karen) but censor the other (n-word) it tells you they are not the same, the account starts to use the term "K-word".

One could get lost in analysing the connotations of "Karen" and whether there is a sexist aspect in making a particular annoying behaviour gendered and it is the type of nitpicking I sometimes enjoy, in this context I can't help but laugh at the idiocy of comparing it to racist slurs and the amount of privilege this requires.

Edit: After posting this I started suspecting a poe. The person who originally came up with Karen being a slur is serious (and an apparent Karen), but this with one I am 50/50 about it being a poe.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:52:34 pm by SCarpelan »

Online dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1812 on: April 06, 2020, 10:45:05 pm »
(hidden because large)

(click to show/hide)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #1813 on: April 07, 2020, 12:33:18 am »
Fuck me crackers, this is surely not a thing that is comparable.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1814 on: April 07, 2020, 09:58:00 am »
Well, at least they have black people weighing in; figured they'd get the whitest crackers you could possibly find to try and represent both sides.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.