Author Topic: The Greatest Moral Question of our Time  (Read 6617 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
The Greatest Moral Question of our Time
« on: March 13, 2012, 11:02:13 am »
If you get pregnant form sitting in sperm carelessly discarded onto a classroom chair-should you get a smishsmortion?

There's this really awkward boy in our class named "Herman." Sometimes when the teacher goes out of the room, Herman covers his lap with his coat, puts his hands under the coat, and wiggles around a bit. No one ever says anything, but they make fun of him a lot out of class. Last week, Kris confessed to me that she's pregnant. She says that when we were doing group work in class, she sat in Herman's chair, and the chair was wet, but I don't believe her. That's not even possible, is it? I think she's making this up because her parents are very religious and are going to flip out. Now I'm really confused. Should I just tell Kris I don't believe her, and that what she's saying is wrong, or should I go to the principal or counselor or someone? Kris says her parents don't know yet.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2012/03/teen_pregnancy_can_you_get_knocked_up_from_sitting_in_semen_.html

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
Re: The Greatest Moral Question of our Time
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 11:27:13 am »
If you get pregnant form sitting in sperm carelessly discarded onto a classroom chair-should you get a smishsmortion?

There's this really awkward boy in our class named "Herman." Sometimes when the teacher goes out of the room, Herman covers his lap with his coat, puts his hands under the coat, and wiggles around a bit. No one ever says anything, but they make fun of him a lot out of class. Last week, Kris confessed to me that she's pregnant. She says that when we were doing group work in class, she sat in Herman's chair, and the chair was wet, but I don't believe her. That's not even possible, is it? I think she's making this up because her parents are very religious and are going to flip out. Now I'm really confused. Should I just tell Kris I don't believe her, and that what she's saying is wrong, or should I go to the principal or counselor or someone? Kris says her parents don't know yet.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2012/03/teen_pregnancy_can_you_get_knocked_up_from_sitting_in_semen_.html

I'm not an expert or anything, but I'm pretty sure this isn't possible.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Distind

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 11:40:06 am »
It would be remarkably impressive if true. But there's almost certainly a less far fetched answer to this.

Offline e13

• The Beast
  • Fabulousity is at 100%!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 11:58:25 am »
S;erm can not survive too long outside of the body. By the time it's dry, it's done. She would have to have immediately sat down after he finished ejaculation, and then, somehow, the sperm would have had to penetrated all of her clothing layers and made it into the vagina, and then survived the hard trip sperm usually has to.

The chances of all these occurrences are a bajillion to one.

Source: http://www.babymed.com/info/sperm-life-how-long-do-sperm-live

Just Having Some Tea, Hanging With My Friends...

QueenofHearts

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 12:09:04 pm »
I had a kid who used to do the same thing in one of my high school classes and no body ever got pregnant

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 12:24:01 pm »
At my school we once had a kid named William get caught spanking it in the bathroom. He earned the nickname wack-off willy. Then there was a girl that got caght fingering herself in math class, the teacher said "well if I knew geometry excited THAT much...".
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Itachirumon

• The Buzzing Digital Uke
  • Pope
  • The Highly-Caffinated Borderline Insane Uke
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 04:31:30 pm »
Damn, where do you guys live that this is a problem? Yeah I've felt myself up a little in class back in high school (usually adjusting) but it was never like a full on grope fest, certainly not long enough to splooge.

...How do kids, even awkward ones, not realize how just...full-on creepy that is? It's sad at the same time but still, eep.
"Sleep is for the weak
Caffeine is my sacrament
Are those spiders real?"

I do NOT have a dubious relationship to sleep. We had a perfectly ambicable seperation

Ask me about the knife in your back!

When I die, they should process my blood into an energy drink - it'll be called Vampiric, and one dose will cause diabetes... Also, you might see noises.

"No.. can't eat... I'm fucking my catboy"

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 07:30:29 pm »
Strange things happen.  Rush Limbaugh once had a disease contracted by kissing toilet seats.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:55:05 pm by Old Viking »
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 09:33:23 pm »
Strange things happen. Rush Limbaugh once had a disease contracted by kissing toilet seats.

He still does, just listen to the shit that comes out his mouth
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 11:46:55 pm »
Strange things happen. Rush Limbaugh once had a disease contracted by kissing toilet seats.

I thought the shit coming out of his mouth was what diseased the toilets in the first place.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2012, 12:26:19 am »
Damn, where do you guys live that this is a problem? Yeah I've felt myself up a little in class back in high school (usually adjusting) but it was never like a full on grope fest, certainly not long enough to splooge.

...How do kids, even awkward ones, not realize how just...full-on creepy that is? It's sad at the same time but still, eep.

I was just wondering the same thing myself.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 01:26:29 am »

I thought the shit coming out of his mouth was what diseased the toilets in the first place.

Chicken or the egg?

Or maybe Rush doesn't put his shit in the toilet, he puts on the airways.
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 01:27:02 am »

I was just wondering the same thing myself.

I only know of one guy who got away with masturbating during class. Him, and a very very autistic boy who probably didn't know what he was doing.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Sylvana

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:19:42 am »
Personally that is a special kind of creepy. There is a time and a place for everything, but class and masturbation are neither.

However I assume in the case of the girl the more logical answer is the correct one. I am willing to bet she got frisky with some guy, got pregnant and is trying to appear all innocent. The chance of falling pregnant like this is so monumentally small I am inclined to say its impossible. The way a vagina is structured is to prevent foreign things from getting in. Add to that things like clothing and the time the sperm spent exposed to the air, it becomes unlikely to the most extreme.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 08:26:58 am »
She could go the extra mile and claim parthenogenesis.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.