Author Topic: Kim Jong Un Hailed as "Genius among Geniuses in Military Strategy"  (Read 8782 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
And on his B_DAY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVdRALCiGw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVdRALCiGw</a>

Offline D Laurier

• Bishop
  • Never trust a white man with power.
Re: Kim Jong Un Hailed as "Genius among Geniuses in Military Strategy"
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 10:34:53 am »
So much for communism.
North Korea is a traditional hereditary asian monarchy, complete with emperor worship.
My hope is that  Un will not follow his father's example
(ie: letting the army run things while he goes into official mourning for seven years)
Maybe this will be the ruler who brings change. Maybe Un will actualy step up and do something, instead of rubber stamping whatever the army puts in front of him.
Cable (or satelite) TV is like paying someone to projectile poop all over your brain.

Offline DasFuchs

• God
  • Ruler of his own little world since 1977
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 01:33:23 pm »
From what I've seen and heard, Un was taught by Il to be the exact same.

NK will continue to praise Il with crap like this mainly because they don't know any better. The military doesn't know it's severely outdated, the people don't know anything beyond 50's era tech.
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
  • Possessed of a proclivity for prolixity
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 02:04:34 pm »
YES GLORIOUS LEADER IS EXCELLENT BEYOND ALL MORTALS IN EVERY WAY INCLUDING HOW MANY BILLIARD BALLS HE CAN FIT IN HIS MOUTH
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."
-Robert K. Massie, Dreadnought

Offline Smurfette Principle

• Will Blind You With Library Science!
  • The Beast
  • Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 02:10:05 pm »
I love the newscaster, especially her tone of voice when she's like, "we're not sure what this footage of him at an amusement park is supposed to mean."

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 02:11:12 pm »
Okay, reference to 50’s era technology plus putting billiard balls in the mouth plus Korea: just reminds me of an episode of M*A*S*H.

EDIT: Love the way the only things they have to back up the claims of Genius at Military Strategy are an essay and that he has overseen military practice::)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:23:53 pm by N. De Plume »
-A Pen Name

Offline DasFuchs

• God
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 02:50:52 pm »
Okay, reference to 50’s era technology plus putting billiard balls in the mouth plus Korea: just reminds me of an episode of M*A*S*H.

EDIT: Love the way the only things they have to back up the claims of Genius at Military Strategy are an essay and that he has overseen military practice::)

Well, that's about where they locked the doors, and even then it was kind of a back woods shit hole.
The only thing the NK military has going for it is they have the troops to zerg rush, that's about it. Against any military with more than bb guns, I think they wouldn't stand much of a chance
"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich. Not some nut that takes on two Tigers!" "You gotta hit'em point blank in the ass!" Oddball

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 02:55:26 pm »

Well, that's about where they locked the doors, and even then it was kind of a back woods shit hole.
The only thing the NK military has going for it is they have the troops to zerg rush, that's about it. Against any military with more than bb guns, I think they wouldn't stand much of a chance

Zerg rushing works better when you're armor-plated and not so vulnerable to machine gun fire.
"Great Britain's two most senior military officers added to the uneasiness. [...] Lord Wolseley, Adjutant General, thought that it might be possible for an enemy to invade without waiters and pastrycooks."

Offline DasFuchs

• God
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 02:57:33 pm »

Zerg rushing works better when you're armor-plated and not so vulnerable to machine gun fire.
Which, if they did develop, would most likely be so heavy their troops couldn't move.

Offline MaybeNever

• Got His Red Wings
  • Pope
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 02:59:03 pm »
Or they are alien monsters from a much different part of the galaxy, their evolution guided by some kind of "overmind" to fill specific niches of a vast species-army.

But, you know. North Koreans, right?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 03:03:29 pm »

That, and they already dedicate almost half of their GDP to the military. They'd be hard pressed to do anything with it beyond its current sitting around and taking the occasional pot shot at South Korea without the economy falling apart.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 03:04:00 pm »
North Korea is like one of those absurdly tiny dogs that barks at everything and thinks it's actually a threat.

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 03:25:51 pm »
I always did prefer a big dog with nothing to prove.
-A Pen Name

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 06:43:33 pm »
Or they are alien monsters from a much different part of the galaxy, their evolution guided by some kind of "overmind" to fill specific niches of a vast species-army.

Oh, like the South Korean military doesn't have at least five different plans to deal with an actual Zerg invasion.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Ian1732

• Neonate
  • In my dream, I am the star. It's me.
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 07:09:10 pm »
YES GLORIOUS LEADER IS EXCELLENT BEYOND ALL MORTALS IN EVERY WAY INCLUDING HOW MANY BILLIARD BALLS HE CAN FIT IN HIS MOUTH
That is my new signature. Thank you very much.
"That was the plan. To give you a boner. And you've got one." -Nic Cage