Community > The Lounge

The Rules

<< < (2/11) > >>

m52nickerson:
I like the primary rule idea.

Radiation:

--- Quote ---If you show up to the forum to proselitise or troll, you may or may not get immediately banned depending on how amusing it is to argue with you. That doesn't mean we won't ban you if you cross the line, as determined by us.

--- End quote ---

A little nitpick here but the word is spelled proselytize.

Also, I think there should be a rule about those on here not calling out for a ban of someone or saying that someone is going to be banned and to report to the moderators if they see something that is breaking a rule or rules.

Sleepy:

--- Quote from: Neverland on August 08, 2013, 12:41:16 pm ---
--- Quote ---If you show up to the forum to proselitise or troll, you may or may not get immediately banned depending on how amusing it is to argue with you. That doesn't mean we won't ban you if you cross the line, as determined by us.

--- End quote ---

A little nitpick here but the word is spelled proselytize.

Also, I think there should be a rule about those on here not calling out for a ban of someone or saying that someone is going to be banned and to report to the moderators if they see something that is breaking a rule or rules.

--- End quote ---

Are you saying that there should be a rule against posters saying "I think this person should be banned"? Just trying to clarify.

Also, while it's nice to have posters report stuff like spam, you can't really enforce a rule stating that we must report rule-breaking.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. You're saying rather than people being all "Ban him!" we should just report it to mods. While that's a decent idea, again, I don't think you can enforce it so well since people may've already reported it to a mod via PM and others may not know.

Auri-El:
I think it's more along the lines of "leave the ban threats to the mods. If you see something you think breaks the rules, report it, don't call the person out."

Leafy:
These all seem good to me...Should be "Da Rules" though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version