Author Topic: Woman steals father's home, attempts eviction.  (Read 4293 times)

wrightway

Re: Woman steals father's home, attempts eviction.
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 10:56:10 am »
Her daughter hasn't wanted anything to with her for over two years. It speaks volumes about the daughter/mother/sister.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 11:01:51 am »
Well, here's hoping some internet vigilante kicks her head in at some point. I can think of no one more deserving than that cunt.

wrightway

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 04:05:20 pm »
So, there was new fuckery by the son-in-law/stepfather. He used Facebook comments to attack Mr. Potter and his step daughter. Needless to say, he looked like an ass.

I loved her response.

Grandpa John J Potter
Yesterday at 8:06am · 
I HAVE HAD IT. For those who did not see it. Dean Cottrill has been posting to Grandpa's Facebook page. You have to go to the post on the 4th of July and change it to recent activity to see the posts in order.

While I am fine with my integrity and character being slandered. I am an honest and caring person who also has the strength to withstand it. Dean may state there are other reasons I moved back, but there was only one. Grandpa. All of my friends from San Diego can attest to this. I raised the money to buy back Grandpa's home. We offered the full market appraisal and then 20% over the market appraisal.

I do not need the money for myself. I have an education, a great paying job, and no debt to my name other than student loans. I have lived on my own and supported myself since I was 18 years old. I worked and made it through college with honors and now enjoy the reward of the years of struggle with pride.

I have chosen to stay silent and not get into a mud slinging contest with Dean. However, I must put a stop to it when Dean continues to make comments about how my Grandfather does not care for his son or how his love and devotion to his son does not exist. Grandpa loves and adores Joe. He raised him and took care of him for 61 years until Joe was taken out of his home by Janice and Dean before he could get out of bed to say "goodbye". There is not one hour of one day when he does not think about Joe. He misses him so much the pain is almost more than he can bear. In their counter offer for the house Janice and Dean tried to use Joe's visitation as condition to the sale. My Grandfather will never exchange his son for his home.

My grandfather had more attempts than I can count to see Joe. It culminated with a petition to the court for visitation. It is being decided by the court what visitation is in Joe's best interest. We will stand by the courts opinion, not Janice and Dean's.

Dean now has also brought up the painful topic of my Grandmother's ashes. Janice had my Grandmother's ashes sent to her instead if the proper person, her husband of over 60 years. Janice and never offered them to my Grandfather and has used his refusal to beg her for them against him. I can think of few horrible things to do to a surviving spouse.

Dean, I have let you make your comments and say your side of the story, but if you continue to attack my grandfather or abuse the memory of my beloved grandmother I will block you from this site. You will be blocked not because I have anything to hide but because I no longer want to read your hate.

I hope there's a hell, if only for Janice Cotrill.

Also, Dean Cotrill attacked a veteran on the 4th of July. Did he think this would win him brownie points?

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2013, 08:21:29 pm »
Am I the only one that would like to see Anonymous declare war on these assholes? After all, they gave one old vet an amazing birthday a few years back, and generally, they don't like anyone fucking with the weak and helpless like this, so I'm amazed these two haven't been destroyed.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

wrightway

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 09:08:06 pm »
Necro'ing because there has been a development in this case.

http://www.vintondaily.com/news/deal-made-in-potter-eviction-case--year-old-world/article_b4de4d4d-14aa-5af4-b3c8-c47107e343ab.html

A happy ending is in sight for John Potter, the 92-year-old World War II veteran who this year has been facing eviction by his own daughter.

His granddaughter, Jaclyn Fraley, who has been helping Potter through the eviction process, has confirmed to The Courier that an agreement has been made to keep him living in the house he built himself.

After months of waiting and an extensive online fundraising campaign, Fraley said her mother Janice Cottrill's legal team has agreed to sell back the house.

The facebook page hinted that it was "community pressure" that forced the daughter's hands.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2013, 12:09:51 am »
Good.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2013, 12:47:24 am »
The facebook page hinted that it was "community pressure" that forced the daughter's hands.

Fuck yeah.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2013, 03:05:32 am »
I can't see how one would want to do that to their own father in the first place.

wrightway

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2013, 07:12:18 pm »
Various members of the family commented on the official facebook page that she was pissed off her parents were going to leave everything to the care of her disabled brother. She basically did it to steal her brother's inheritance and to punish her father by not letting him see his son. So....evil bitch.

Mr Potter is a veteran, a mason, a former sheriff, etc, etc. He is very well liked in his community. I would have been more shocked if there hadn't been community pressure.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »
Necro'ing because there has been a development in this case.

http://www.vintondaily.com/news/deal-made-in-potter-eviction-case--year-old-world/article_b4de4d4d-14aa-5af4-b3c8-c47107e343ab.html

A happy ending is in sight for John Potter, the 92-year-old World War II veteran who this year has been facing eviction by his own daughter.

His granddaughter, Jaclyn Fraley, who has been helping Potter through the eviction process, has confirmed to The Courier that an agreement has been made to keep him living in the house he built himself.

After months of waiting and an extensive online fundraising campaign, Fraley said her mother Janice Cottrill's legal team has agreed to sell back the house.

Aw yeah
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!