Author Topic: Berkeley Brawl  (Read 10727 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: Berkeley Brawl
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2017, 09:10:11 pm »
Lana I hate to tell you this but I don't think you've grasped that this is a discussion board.  You don't need permission to reply or anything.  You can just....post.  And if you're not banned, it'll go through.  Amazing.

Ironbite-ain't it?

It may be hard to imagine, but I have a life outside this board.

"I'm busy, therefore I must ask permission."

Wut

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2017, 09:11:45 pm »
Lana I hate to tell you this but I don't think you've grasped that this is a discussion board.  You don't need permission to reply or anything.  You can just....post.  And if you're not banned, it'll go through.  Amazing.

Ironbite-ain't it?

It may be hard to imagine, but I have a life outside this board. And TBH, these forums are rather low-priority for me.

Besides, I wanted to give you guys a chance to cool down.

Ow, fuck. The whiplash you gave me with that post is so bad I think I may go check into the hospital
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2017, 09:29:36 pm »
Well, I must confess: that last post by Lana actually convinced me that she couldn't possibly be Dynamic Paragon.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2017, 10:54:39 pm »
I'm sure Lana just got emotional when she typed that.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2017, 01:23:36 am »
Well, I must confess: that last post by Lana actually convinced me that she couldn't possibly be Dynamic Paragon.

But could she be Ultimate Fernando?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2017, 03:50:33 am »

Ironbite-ain't it?

It may be hard to imagine, but I have a life outside this board. And TBH, these forums are rather low-priority for me.

Touched I am, by your magnaminous, selfless, charitable concern for us poor, poor hot heads in a completely non-sarcastic fashion.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2017, 06:26:19 am »

Ironbite-ain't it?

Touched I am, by your magnaminous, selfless, charitable concern for us poor, poor hot heads in a completely non-sarcastic fashion.

When you put it that way, and when you consider Lana's constant apologism for modern white supremacists, Lana can go fuck herself.

Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2017, 05:14:38 pm »

Ironbite-ain't it?

Ha...haha....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

r/Incel has been banned too apparently.  Now where can angry manbabies whine about how woman are whore if they don't sleep with them?
Damnit, how will SSTDT deal with the loss of all that quotable material?

Maybe they'll move to Voat.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING NAZI WATER CARRYING COWARD!

Jesus fuck UP.  You really haven't learned a damn fucking thing since you were here last did you?  We don't cool down.  We stay hot.  FOREVER!  You're a chew toy and we don't let those go easily.  Jesus you're fucking stupid.

Ironbite-why come back if all you do is get knocked down?

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2017, 12:02:45 am »
Prove it.

I'm serious. If you're so certain I am who you say I am, it should be child's play to find actionable evidence. And if you succeed, I'll be out of your hair. What do you have to lose?

But in the meantime, let's all just relax and rewind.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2017, 12:11:43 am »
This is beginning to grate.  From both ends.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2017, 03:22:19 am »
Prove it.

I'm serious. If you're so certain I am who you say I am, it should be child's play to find actionable evidence. And if you succeed, I'll be out of your hair. What do you have to lose?

People having opinions opposed to your own do not need to "relax". Their opposition to your point of view is not merely a symptom of being stressed. They have read what you have to say, and disagreed with you.

Perhaps you should concern yourself less with our state of relaxation and more with the validity of your arguments?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2017, 11:33:51 pm »

Yeah it was totally unlike anything we ever heard before.

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2017, 12:43:03 am »
Prove it.

People having opinions opposed to your own do not need to "relax". Their opposition to your point of view is not merely a symptom of being stressed. They have read what you have to say, and disagreed with you.

Perhaps you should concern yourself less with our state of relaxation and more with the validity of your arguments?

You and I both know that's not what I'm talking about. It's these unwarranted attacks on my character that are the problem. Attack the argument, not the person.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2017, 01:10:32 am »
I'll agree with Ravy - there are a number of very easy ways to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether Lana is Ultimate Paragon or not.

IP Address, for instance.

Just get it over with one way or another, rather than dragging out this drama nonsensically for months.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2017, 03:55:54 am »
I'll agree with Ravy - there are a number of very easy ways to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt whether Lana is Ultimate Paragon or not.

IP Address, for instance.

Just get it over with one way or another, rather than dragging out this drama nonsensically for months.
Well, VPNs exist.

But yeah, it's not topical to the OP. F&B is useful for scrapping about that stuff.

Still Lana's call for people cool down didn't relate to allegations of sockpuppetry  but Lana's own query about whether she could respond to topical questions in this thread. That's what I was referring to.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 04:40:24 am by Tolpuddle Martyr »