Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1646103 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #5580 on: May 30, 2016, 08:01:17 pm »
Thanks Jeb's head is huge.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5581 on: June 06, 2016, 01:54:02 am »

EDIT:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:00:11 pm by dpareja »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #5582 on: June 10, 2016, 09:14:49 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5583 on: June 11, 2016, 02:46:56 am »
It's kinda ridiculous empty homes outnumber the homeless. I mean we wouldn't have to power them or anything, just a shelter would probably drastically reduce mortality of the homeless.
The current housing system is ridiculous.

The thing that really drives it here is that Canada has no restrictions on foreigners owning land, and what often happens is that property in various cities--especially Vancouver--gets advertised and often sold in China before it gets advertised domestically. Then the lots and houses stand empty, property values skyrocket*, and governments do fuck all about it because they're raking in tax money.

*And this of course affects property taxes, so sometimes people end up being literally unable to afford to live in the house where they've lived their entire lives, simply because they can't pay the property taxes.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5584 on: June 29, 2016, 04:38:47 pm »

pyro

« Reply #5585 on: June 30, 2016, 12:48:42 am »
The Twitter logo at the bottom is highly apropos.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5586 on: June 30, 2016, 01:55:54 am »

"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same.  The temperament is not that different" - Donald Trump

pyro

« Reply #5587 on: June 30, 2016, 10:01:05 am »

"When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same.  The temperament is not that different" - Donald Trump

Citation needed.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5588 on: June 30, 2016, 10:25:10 am »
Citation that he said that or he was in first grade?

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5589 on: June 30, 2016, 10:26:58 am »
Citation that he said that or he was in first grade?

Yes.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5590 on: June 30, 2016, 10:28:01 am »
Ok

Source: http://theweek.com/speedreads/575962/donald-trump-tells-biographer-hes-same-now-first-grade

Donald Trump's temper-tantrum tactics have been explained by the man himself. The frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination admitted to his biographer that, "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

Ironbite-happy?

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #5591 on: June 30, 2016, 11:50:21 am »

Citation needed.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5592 on: June 30, 2016, 12:11:31 pm »

Citation needed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvzoaUmyUFg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvzoaUmyUFg</a>

Remove the 's' from 'https' in youtube URLs to make them work with the forum code.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5593 on: July 13, 2016, 04:06:48 pm »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5594 on: July 22, 2016, 03:43:29 pm »