Author Topic: Stupid Things Fox News Says  (Read 10277 times)

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: Stupid Things Fox News Says
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2014, 07:42:24 pm »
OH MEH GOURD! They DO USE HILLBILLIES!

I got it! They use kitties to walk randomly over the keyboard!

However, cats are way too intelligent for any of this!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2014, 08:17:04 pm »
I am thinking they have a trained team of chimps, together with a parakeet who only knows the word "Yes!"
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 05:05:50 am »
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/25/boobs-on-the-ground-fox-news-host-mocks-arab-female-fighter-pilot/20967868/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D535926

A female pilot from Abu Dabi is bombing ISIS now, the first female for her country, and doing damage to a woman-hating group.  Of course, the men at Fox can't resist knocking her to the ground.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:21:53 pm by Vypernight »
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 05:09:15 am »
A female pilot from Abu Dabi is bombing ISIS now, the first female for her country, and doing damage to a woman-hating group.  Of course, the men at Fox can't resist knocking her to the ground.

Now if only we could somehow do damage to THIS woman hating group (referring to Fox News of course)
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 05:20:51 am »
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/09/25/boobs-on-the-ground-fox-news-host-mocks-arab-female-fighter-pilot/20967868/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl2%7Csec3_lnk3%26pLid%3D535926

Your embedded Youtube video didn't work because it wasn't an link to a Youtube video.

In other news: WHAT THE HELL! How can news readers be so immature. Go work for kids news or comedy central or something if you can't be serious for a second. And "women can't park jokes?" Is that the best you can do?

"Would that be considered boobs on the ground?"

EDIT: my image didn't seem to work for some reason.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:55:35 am by askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2014, 08:09:55 am »
Breaking news!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2014, 10:20:57 am »
WHAT

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 01:41:20 pm »
That's Fox 25, which is a local station somewhere that happens to be on their channel 25.

It's a different beast from Fox News.

...I know it's confusing, dammit.

We have a Fox 6 where I live.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 03:39:55 pm »

Your embedded Youtube video didn't work because it wasn't an link to a Youtube video.

In other news: WHAT THE HELL! How can news readers be so immature. Go work for kids news or comedy central or something if you can't be serious for a second. And "women can't park jokes?" Is that the best you can do?

Oh crap, duh!  I forgot it was a link and not a video.  sorry about that.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2014, 12:28:31 am »

That same broadcast also had Faux Noise criticizing the President for returning a salute to a solider while holding his morning cup of coffee.  Called it disrespectful and feels the President should apologize.

Ironbite-completely forgetting the time Bush the Lesser returned a salute while holding a fucking BLACK LAB!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2014, 04:47:04 am »
That same broadcast also had Faux Noise criticizing the President for returning a salute to a solider while holding his morning cup of coffee.  Called it disrespectful and feels the President should apologize.

Ironbite-completely forgetting the time Bush the Lesser returned a salute while holding a fucking BLACK LAB!

I saw that.  Calling out the president for not saluting when his hands were full, but insulting the first middle eastern female pilot.  Stay classy, Fox!

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2014, 02:06:11 am »

I believe it was a Scottie.  Which of course is still disrespectful.

Speaking as a servicemember, I would only approve if the president were holding a corgi or great dane.  Or a cat, of course.
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2014, 04:37:38 am »

I believe it was a Scottie.  Which of course is still disrespectful.

Speaking as a servicemember, I would only approve if the president were holding a corgi or great dane.  Or a cat, of course.

Here's ScottieGate, in all its glory.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2014, 03:52:16 pm »
I remember that dog bit a reporter. Scottie gate indeed.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2014, 07:05:43 pm »
That dog was one of the only things I liked about the Bush presidency.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t