Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 859712 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #3495 on: March 05, 2015, 11:37:59 pm »
Lizard, its Ethics in Twitter Harassment Campaigns.

Rationalwiki has a very good article on it. Lets let them speak and simply quiet down about this utter irrelevance.

That article is completely untrustworthy.  It's edited and maintained in large part by Ryulong, who has financial ties to GamerGate's enemies:

http://pastebin.com/80xtSGVz

He also got himself banned from Wikipedia because he was butthurt over being topic-banned from the GamerGate page.

For fucks' sakes stop drudging up people's ties to other people. Nobody cares who is connected to who in regards to this stupid twitter harassment campaign.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:41:19 pm by niam2023 »
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3496 on: March 05, 2015, 11:39:52 pm »

Rationalwiki has a very good article on it. Lets let them speak and simply quiet down about this utter irrelevance.

That article is completely untrustworthy.  It's edited and maintained in large part by Ryulong, who has financial ties to GamerGate's enemies:

He also got himself banned from Wikipedia because he was butthurt over being topic-banned from the GamerGate page.

For fucks' sakes stop drudging up people's ties to other people. Nobody cares who is connected to who.

You should.  It's all about connections.

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #3497 on: March 05, 2015, 11:40:15 pm »
Go home, Ulti. You're drunk.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3498 on: March 05, 2015, 11:44:27 pm »
Go home, Ulti. You're drunk.

Drunk on ethics!

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3499 on: March 05, 2015, 11:46:46 pm »

For fucks' sakes stop drudging up people's ties to other people. Nobody cares who is connected to who.

AND WHEN ZOE QUINN THE SLUT WHORE CONNECTED HERSELF TO THOSE REVIEWERS SHE SINNED SINNED SINNED! SLUT PROSTITUTES HERSELF TO GAIN FAME AND MONEY!!
That is what I hear when I hear GamerGate talk about connections.

And ethics, my, what a joke. Ethics are worthless if GamerGate is the champion of them.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3500 on: March 05, 2015, 11:49:54 pm »

AND WHEN ZOE QUINN THE SLUT WHORE CONNECTED HERSELF TO THOSE REVIEWERS SHE SINNED SINNED SINNED! SLUT PROSTITUTES HERSELF TO GAIN FAME AND MONEY!!
That is what I hear when I hear GamerGate talk about connections.

And ethics, my, what a joke. Ethics are worthless if GamerGate is the champion of them.

Nice strawman you got there.  Besides, Zoe's been on the backburner for months now.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3501 on: March 06, 2015, 12:03:43 am »
Strawman, huh, then why do you guys always target women for your little campaigns?

Oh, right, I'm supposed to ignore facts if they're not connected to the right people...

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3502 on: March 06, 2015, 12:07:24 am »
Strawman, huh, then why do you guys always target women for your little campaigns?

Oh, right, I'm supposed to ignore facts if they're not connected to the right people...

Ah yes, women like Phil Fish, Robin Arnott, Ben Kuchera, Jonathan McIntosh, Arthur Chu, Sam Biddle, Nathan Grayson, Tim Schafer, Geordie Tait, Ian Miles Cheong, Jim Sterling, and Bob Chipman.  Do some research, buddy.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:10:01 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #3503 on: March 06, 2015, 12:08:50 am »
What's happened to those guys? I've only paid cursory attention to this but the names I've heard were Quinn, Sarkessian and Wu.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3504 on: March 06, 2015, 12:11:23 am »
True, but you really, really need to be bothered by something these guys say, or they need to go after your little enclave with their oh so hurtful words.

Women? All they need to do is sponsor something social justice related or have some "ethical failing", and then its doxx city and death threat town.

^ Brianna Wu? Terrified by these pseudo-militants, but still doing her thing. To show they cannot terrify her into submission.
Zoe Quinn? Homeless, drove out of her home by the sheer volume of vitriol and hate.
Sarkeesian? Canceled a speech because a GG member decided to threaten to go Columbine. She is still going strong even still.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3505 on: March 06, 2015, 12:21:52 am »
What's happened to those guys? I've only paid cursory attention to this but the names I've heard were Quinn, Sarkessian and Wu.

They've all been thoroughly mocked and investigated.  Turns out, Grayson was friends with Quinn from way back, Chu's a rape apologist, Ian Miles Cheong used to be a card-carrying Nazi (that's not a joke or an exaggeration), and Tim Schafer's under suspicion of financial fraud.

True, but you really, really need to be bothered by something these guys say, or they need to go after your little enclave with their oh so hurtful words.

Women? All they need to do is sponsor something social justice related or have some "ethical failing", and then its doxx city and death threat town.

^ Brianna Wu? Terrified by these pseudo-militants, but still doing her thing. To show they cannot terrify her into submission.
Zoe Quinn? Homeless, drove out of her home by the sheer volume of vitriol and hate.
Sarkeesian? Canceled a speech because a GG member decided to threaten to go Columbine. She is still going strong even still.

-Brianna Wu was caught committing false flags, and lied about being terrified into leaving her home.
-Zoe Quinn fled the country in order to avoid criminal charges.
-The threats against Anita Sarkeesian were not considered credible.

Phil Fish was also doxxed.  So much for "women are the only 'victims'".  And if GamerGate wants to go after women, why didn't they go after Leigh Alexander or Randi Harper?

And you want to talk about doxxing and harassment?  Fine.  Two can play at that game.  Zoe Quinn herself doxxed The Fine Young Capitalists.  Anita also doxxed people.  And I have a list of pro-GamerGate people who were doxxed and/or harassed:

Mike Cernovich
Boogie
Plebcomics
Milo Yiannopoulos

Do you want more names?  I have plenty.

And they also did the same thing to neutrals.  Claire Schumann is just one example.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:24:21 am by Ultimate Paragon »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #3506 on: March 06, 2015, 12:27:57 am »
Say, isn't there a rule that anyone starting or sustaining any more FuckwitGate arguments would be banned? I could've sworn there was, though I suppose that could just be wishful thinking.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #3507 on: March 06, 2015, 12:35:37 am »
...True, I am dropping the topic.

Back on the good part of the topic;

In terms of my work outs, I got good news in that I discovered I can go up 7 1/2 pounds on a very difficult exercise and maintain that through a set.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #3508 on: March 06, 2015, 12:36:01 am »
Say, isn't there a rule that anyone starting or sustaining any more FuckwitGate arguments would be banned? I could've sworn there was, though I suppose that could just be wishful thinking.

Okay.  Shutting up now.

Back on topic.  I found a ten-dollar bill in my couch.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #3509 on: March 09, 2015, 03:35:33 am »
One of the muses I roleplay accidentally proposed to her girlfriend without even realizing it. Then said girlfriend accepted and now she's freaking out. In a good way.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.