Community > Politics and Government

7th level WTF moments in Oregon

<< < (5/5)

Radiation:

--- Quote from: niam2023 on June 26, 2019, 09:36:23 pm ---Very Concerned Centrist: BUH BUH BUH BUH THEIR FWEE SPEECH WAAH WAAH WAAH MEAN LIBERALS WAAH!

--- End quote ---

There are tons of videos up on Youtube about this Reddit quarantine that pretty much says this. They think the "ebil left" is censoring them and trying "tryin ta dake our free zpeach!"

niam2023:
"IF THE EEEEEEEVIL SATANIST BABYEATING LEFT WON'T STOP DISRESPECTING r/THE DONALD I WILL UNLEASH VIOLENCE ON THEM!! WITH MY KATANA AND LEET NINJA SKILLS---"

"Harold! Come upstairs and take out the trash! I told you to do that fifteen minutes ago."

"...coming mother."

Chaos Undivided:

--- Quote from: Radiation on June 30, 2019, 04:57:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: niam2023 on June 26, 2019, 09:36:23 pm ---Very Concerned Centrist: BUH BUH BUH BUH THEIR FWEE SPEECH WAAH WAAH WAAH MEAN LIBERALS WAAH!

--- End quote ---

There are tons of videos up on Youtube about this Reddit quarantine that pretty much says this. They think the "ebil left" is censoring them and trying "tryin ta dake our free zpeach!"

--- End quote ---

I'd agree with them if the subreddit's mods were actively cracking down on the death threats and calls for violence. But AFAIK, they weren't, so...

Kanzenkankaku:
speaking of reasons why they were quarantined... the Donald had people posting (and upvoting) a post labelled "this must survive" featuring a white family, which is very reminiscent of well, the 14 words. They eren't too happy when this was pointed out by TMoR.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/c9fp62/top_minds_of_the_donald_on_our_top_post_yesterday/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version