Author Topic: Make fun of RR thread.  (Read 39608 times)

Ativan

Re: Make fun of RR thread.
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2012, 09:30:42 pm »
I see lipth's brain is covered in a hard shell in his avatar.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Lithp

• Official FSTDT Spokesman
  • The Beast
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 09:34:56 pm »
Kiddo, if you're gonna play the Flame Game with me, you're gonna need something better than "you're a hard-head."

Ativan

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2012, 09:38:57 pm »
Kiddo, you didn't even understand my joke about you. Go take a reading comprehension course.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 09:45:14 pm by Ativan »

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2012, 09:50:48 pm »
 :o :o Oh, I'm sorry, ::)  would I  :) be talking more  8) 8) 8) on your  :P :P level if I ;) ;) ;) ;)  posted like  :-* this?   :-\

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2012, 09:50:58 pm »
Atavist, check your profile at RR.  ;D

RR won't let me have an account. Someone want to share the joke for the rest of us?

It seems like Atavist's post was deleted.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2012, 09:56:37 pm »
They certainly have a lot of knowledge, but true wisdom comes from Christ and life experience, not just memorizing the pages of a book and repeating it ad infinitum.

If My Little Pony Guy starts spouting Bible verses, he'll fit right in. So far, he's basically hitting all of the checkmarks:

Takes Left Behind seriously.
Thinks his instructors don't "really think for themselves."
Scoffs at any religion other than Christianity.
Thinks Jesus talks back to him.

While it of course has no bearing on the rest of the crazy, I have to say that I'm surprised that nobody mocked the guy over watching My Little Pony over there.  I can't be certain he's a guy because I'm not a member, but I would expect them of all forums to be hostile to bronies, especially if they're male.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2012, 09:59:26 pm »
They certainly have a lot of knowledge, but true wisdom comes from Christ and life experience, not just memorizing the pages of a book and repeating it ad infinitum.

If My Little Pony Guy starts spouting Bible verses, he'll fit right in. So far, he's basically hitting all of the checkmarks:

Takes Left Behind seriously.
Thinks his instructors don't "really think for themselves."
Scoffs at any religion other than Christianity.
Thinks Jesus talks back to him.

While it of course has no bearing on the rest of the crazy, I have to say that I'm surprised that nobody mocked the guy over watching My Little Pony over there.  I can't be certain he's a guy because I'm not a member, but I would expect them of all forums to be hostile to bronies, especially if they're male.

He'll probably end up finding a thread where some other users bash MLP, and then he'll run to its defense. Chris will see him as being a "false Christian" for getting involved with a cartoon that has "occult imagery" and banhammer him.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline rosenewock21

• The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street
  • God
  • Holder of the sleepy time rag
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 10:03:45 pm »
I love it when Readians come over here and posts as guests because they're too afraid to get a real account. This is not RR, we do not generally ban people for dissenting opinions.
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Ativan

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 10:14:17 pm »
I love it when Readians come over here and posts as guests because they're too afraid to get a real account. This is not RR, we do not generally ban people for dissenting opinions.

I doubt anyone is "afraid" of an account here. It's more like we don't plan on being here long enough to bother getting an account here. Further, I don't normally "hang out" at places where cartoons are the norm. I grew out of that 35 years ago. This place looks like a satanic Sesame street. With wittle lisp...er...lithp being the official "Oscar in the garbage can" for FSTDT.  ;D  ;D

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 10:15:42 pm »
I see lipth's brain is covered in a hard shell in his avatar.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Just so I know...who are you again?

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2012, 10:17:59 pm »

I doubt anyone is "afraid" of an account here. It's more like we don't plan on being here long enough to bother getting an account here. Further, I don't normally "hang out" at places where cartoons are the norm. I grew out of that 35 years ago. This place looks like a satanic Sesame street. With wittle lisp...er...lithp being the official "Oscar in the garbage can" for FSTDT.  ;D  ;D

This is priceless. I need to go ask for my forum title to be changed to "The Snuffleupagus of the Satanic Sesame Street".

Thank you!
Matthew 22:39 "And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." God's own "don't be a dick" rule.

Lithp and Vene really need to have some kind of confusing sexual encounter where Vene spends the entire session lovingly insulting Lithp's technique, then cums on his face, ruffles his hair, says, "You're all right, kid!", and then punches him in the nuts.

Offline Lithp

• The Beast
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2012, 10:20:17 pm »
Edit: THIRTY-FIVE? Dude, that's nothing to brag about. Your "jokes" & overall writing style sound like they come from a 12-year-old. If that's true, you are a total manchild.

Besides, if you don't get an account, you can't get banned for flagrantly disregarding the rules, then calling it persecution.

And isn't that what you REALLY want?

Anywho, I don't have much experience with the RR/Brony thing, but they are surprisingly...tolerant of anime, for lack of a better word. It's interesting, because you can be a fan of Fullmetal Alchemist & no one questions you, but you quoting this would probably get you banned:

"Water, 35 liters. Carbon, 25 kilograms. Ammonia, 4 liters. Lime, 1.5 kilograms. Phosphorus, 800 grams. Salt, 250 grams. Saltpeter, 100 grams. Sulfur, 80 grams. Fluorine, 7.5 grams, Iron, 5 grams, silicon 3 grams. That's the exact elemental composition of the average adult human body, right down to the last specks of protein in your eye lashes. And in case you're wondering? All of those ingredients can be bought on a child's allowance. Humans can be made on the cheap! There's no magic to it."

Sure is fanboy in here.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:21:49 pm by Lithp »

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2012, 10:24:19 pm »
Edit: THIRTY-FIVE? Dude, that's nothing to brag about. Your "jokes" & overall writing style sound like they come from a 12-year-old. If that's true, you are a total manchild.

Reread it, they said they grew out of cartoons 35 years ago, meaning they are at least 45.

Also, Ativan my man, when the Christians on this board start poking at you then you've definitely screwed up the general message.

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2012, 10:24:44 pm »

Are you hating on ponies, son?  ???
« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 10:26:20 pm by B-Man »
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline rosenewock21

• God
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2012, 10:29:25 pm »

Are you hating on ponies, son?  ???

I think they just might be. Chances are good they took one too many hooves to the face from their first "girlfriend" back on the farm and it's made them despise all equines ever since.

Oh, and Icarus there is from an online game, not a cartoon. Silly Readian.