Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064639 times)

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #6735 on: July 30, 2013, 01:02:01 am »
...You don't lift the seat to piss? I know they don't in Germany but a lot of guys in the US still lift the seat to pee.
They don't lift the seat in Germany? Do they sit? Because, otherwise I imagine there's a lot of seat pissing, because, well, unwieldy sometimes and all.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #6736 on: July 30, 2013, 01:03:08 am »
...You don't lift the seat to piss? I know they don't in Germany but a lot of guys in the US still lift the seat to pee.
They don't lift the seat in Germany? Do they sit? Because, otherwise I imagine there's a lot of seat pissing, because, well, unwieldy sometimes and all.

Yup. They sit. There are even things people put in their bathrooms to shame guys who lift the toilet seat to pee.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6737 on: July 30, 2013, 01:07:42 am »
As an American, that feels really odd.  To see it be a cultural norm, that is.

I wonder, are there any cultures that don't mock men who knit?  Other than lumberjack culture, that is.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6738 on: July 30, 2013, 01:14:29 am »

Yup. They sit. There are even things people put in their bathrooms to shame guys who lift the toilet seat to pee.
Ahh, cool, besides for in public. I can't shit in public restrooms. I have literally held it for two days to avoid doing so.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".

Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #6739 on: July 30, 2013, 01:16:14 am »
Afraid of butt cooties? :P
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6740 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:59 am »
No, more afraid of AIDS, HIV, every other STD, tentinus and the general layer of filth that coats the literal shitholes.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #6741 on: July 30, 2013, 02:18:14 am »

I don't lift the seat, I just stand close enough and lean in a bit. As long as you have decent aim and the tip of your schlong is past the inner rim of the seat, you shouldn't have any problem. It helps a lot if there's a cabinet above the toilet that you can put a hand on to lean against. That way you can get you wang right over the center of the bowl.

Are we seriously discussing the finer points of pissing technique? Damn I love this forum.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
« Reply #6742 on: July 30, 2013, 02:30:49 am »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #6743 on: July 30, 2013, 05:44:49 am »
No, more afraid of AIDS, HIV, every other STD, tentinus and the general layer of filth that coats the literal shitholes.

You know that you can't catch diseases from toilet seats, right? Least of all AIDS? Not unless someone with HIV bled on the seat and you've got some open wounds on your ass.

Rob, the guy I talked about insulting the Steak n' Shake waitress, is likewise afraid of shitting in public. Though this is mostly because he's extremely self-conscious and has almost no self-esteem (bragging about himself doesn't count; he puts on a facade of manliness and confidence to hide his insecurities), and he's terrified that people will mock him for actually being human.

He's basically applying the "Pretty girls don't shit" thing to himself.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6744 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:12 am »

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #6745 on: July 30, 2013, 10:39:05 am »

Yotsuba and guns! What could possibly go wrong?
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6746 on: July 30, 2013, 10:52:32 am »

You know that you can't catch diseases from toilet seats, right? Least of all AIDS? Not unless someone with HIV bled on the seat and you've got some open wounds on your ass.

Rob, the guy I talked about insulting the Steak n' Shake waitress, is likewise afraid of shitting in public. Though this is mostly because he's extremely self-conscious and has almost no self-esteem (bragging about himself doesn't count; he puts on a facade of manliness and confidence to hide his insecurities), and he's terrified that people will mock him for actually being human.

He's basically applying the "Pretty girls don't shit" thing to himself.
Oh, no, I know that. I've seen bled-on public toilet seats.

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #6747 on: July 30, 2013, 11:47:44 am »

I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline MadmanJohnson

• Wrath of Primus
  • Pope
  • Able to creep out Deimos.
« Reply #6748 on: July 30, 2013, 11:51:29 am »

You just ruined my childhood. You bastard.
Before you die an agonizing, chainsaw-related death, you're gonna hear about the Hate Plague!
I'm accusing you of being stupid.
I dare to be stupid.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• The Beast
« Reply #6749 on: July 30, 2013, 11:53:50 am »
The first one: Feels until I wonder what kid's fantasy world would have them as obese?