Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2071452 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7410 on: September 24, 2013, 01:55:43 am »
German children's book about what children aren't suppose to do. Called Der Struwwelpeter. It was a required text in our German class. That one is where the girl plays with matches and catches on fire and burns to ashes, after those poor poor cats warned her not to play with matches.

And here's one about spoiled children who refuse to eat their soup.

Lesson: If you don't eat your darn soup, you're gonna die in five days. 
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #7411 on: September 24, 2013, 02:15:33 am »
Gott en himmel... (yes, I know I probably spelled that wrong)

I have to admit, the one with the cats got to me... because... you know... crying cats.  How frikkin' sad is that?

Offline Igor

• The Beast
  • Welcome to the velvet room...
« Reply #7412 on: September 24, 2013, 02:57:33 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGBWyOhnSn4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGBWyOhnSn4</a>

Quote from: Quasirodent
The logical response to getting that tingle in his dingle is turning into an asshat, of course.

Les ananas ne parlent pas!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7413 on: September 24, 2013, 07:14:24 am »

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7414 on: September 24, 2013, 01:34:45 pm »
Was looking and wondering, "Where is the drain for the right side urinal?" And then, I realized that the world's most awkward public commode is also the world's cheapest, and comically creepiest. Not only does it force two desperate-to-pee guys into a literal face to face pissing match, it also forces them into an ancient, traditional contractual agreement ritual. Their pee streams are mingled together by an archway opening from the right to the left side, so their two piss streams become as one on the way down the single drain. Hmmm, I guess the tacit contract agreement would be never to talk about what just happened to anyone for the rest of their lives.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7415 on: September 24, 2013, 01:55:14 pm »
Mind you, I'm not anti Brony at all, but this one is a good snarky parody of the Brony sterotype, and also pokes fun a little at the queasy extreme end of the fandom;

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6023crXgIQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6023crXgIQ</a>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #7416 on: September 24, 2013, 03:44:21 pm »
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #7417 on: September 24, 2013, 04:58:38 pm »

22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7418 on: September 24, 2013, 05:24:39 pm »
I want to find the video that was taken from O_o
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline solar.

• God
  • Bepis
« Reply #7419 on: September 24, 2013, 05:28:41 pm »
WARNING: Peniscopter

(click to show/hide)

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7420 on: September 24, 2013, 09:31:51 pm »
WARNING: Peniscopter

(click to show/hide)

I could of sworn I'd posted this somewhere. The best part if that this took place during some Russian political press conference and was apparently flown by a member of the opposing party to that of the person speaking. The speaker was Gary Kasparov. Yes, that Gary Kasparov.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5-RIa3_9s" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_5-RIa3_9s</a>

I can't find the subtitled version right now, but I remember Kasparov said something to the effect of "and here you see the maturity level of the opposition" upon seeing the flying dick.

One Youtube comment was: "it's simple, really. Kasparov avoids check by the penis with ...Bxc3! the penis is forced to retreat, and Kasparov is free to pursue the counter-cock gambit line."

Chicks dig a guy that can do the peniscopter:
(click to show/hide)
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #7421 on: September 24, 2013, 10:28:04 pm »
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #7422 on: September 24, 2013, 10:35:52 pm »

That escalated quickly.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7423 on: September 24, 2013, 10:39:00 pm »
My entire body aches from the use of that pun.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7424 on: September 24, 2013, 10:41:08 pm »
This is a weird ass alien figure I found for sale on Deal Extreme. It's sold for nearly $40 and is in the category "Toys for All Ages".

Kinda NSFW.
(click to show/hide)

http://dx.com/p/wx04-shot-in-the-head-nude-alienware-doll-toy-white-red-180373
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov