Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2066253 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #7890 on: November 18, 2013, 05:49:18 pm »
Also, it's not uncommon for some interstate traffic to go 75 or 80 miles per hour as a matter of course; people drive at the speed they're comfortable at, not exactly what limit is posted. Cops go after people who are going much faster or slower than the flow of traffic, rather than the letter of the law. He may have only been going slightly faster than everyone else.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #7891 on: November 18, 2013, 06:25:19 pm »
This says a county in Texas has a maximum speed limit of 85. Add in the obligatory 5 miles over the speed limit, and you got 90.

He could also be in a state with a maximum speed of 80 or even 75 and be on an interstate. I know on I-95 it was common to see people going 15 over, with about 10 being the average. So, it could be one of those too.

Or, you know, maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the law. That answer works too.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7892 on: November 18, 2013, 06:44:08 pm »
Well, encountered this a few hours ago today...

(click to show/hide)

Best.  Thing.  Ever.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7893 on: November 18, 2013, 06:48:58 pm »
I don't get it.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7894 on: November 18, 2013, 06:50:55 pm »
I don't get it.

Its from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, when playing as a Malkavian, who are the clan famous for being a million flavours of crazy.  Not kidding when I say that most of the vampires I meet, upon figuring it out, say "Oh shit, you're a Malk(avian)?"

Also, yes, your character will pause and start to yell at a stop sign in downtown LA for absolutely no reason.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 06:52:29 pm by RavynousHunter »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7895 on: November 18, 2013, 07:07:07 pm »
...Okay that's absolutely hilarious.

I mean I've heard of Malks and their craziness, but no real specific examples before.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #7896 on: November 18, 2013, 07:26:03 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #7897 on: November 18, 2013, 07:33:54 pm »
This says a county in Texas has a maximum speed limit of 85. Add in the obligatory 5 miles over the speed limit, and you got 90.

He could also be in a state with a maximum speed of 80 or even 75 and be on an interstate. I know on I-95 it was common to see people going 15 over, with about 10 being the average. So, it could be one of those too.

Or, you know, maybe he just doesn't give a shit about the law. That answer works too.

When I'm driving to work I can sometimes get up to 80.

Ironbite-speed limit's 55.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7898 on: November 18, 2013, 07:36:17 pm »

I mean I've heard of Malks and their craziness, but no real specific examples before.

If you ever pick up the game, don't play Malk first thing; they're much better after your first playthru.  If I had to vote for a favourite, I'd have to go Tremere.  Awesome magic powers, even if they break the Masquerade.  Its also great because some dickheads have a real thing against the Tremere, and its very satisfying to kill them whilst being the thing they hate.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #7899 on: November 18, 2013, 07:46:31 pm »

Yeah, I'd avoid that. I'm sure you know, but just to remind you, 80 is automatically reckless driving. As is going 20+ over the speed limit. Reckless driving in VA can cost you your license for 6 months. I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but just trying to give you heads up. Anything more than ten over on 95 has me slamming the brakes. Anything more than three over on a rural highway has me doing the same.

And don't get me started on Ohio. These cops will pull you over for going the speed limit and then lie about it. They're crooked as shit. I see them sitting in private driveways trying to bust speeders on my walk to and from class. One of those fucks almost ran over my foot.

Offline Iczerfour

• Spawn of Pinkamena and Flutterbat
  • Pope
  • Now won't you stop moving, interrupting's not nice
« Reply #7900 on: November 18, 2013, 07:50:27 pm »
I don't get it.

Its from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, when playing as a Malkavian, who are the clan famous for being a million flavours of crazy.  Not kidding when I say that most of the vampires I meet, upon figuring it out, say "Oh shit, you're a Malk(avian)?"

Also, yes, your character will pause and start to yell at a stop sign in downtown LA for absolutely no reason.
you forgot the news anchor on the tv who talks to you and tells you jokes

Edit: here is the video <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThyD2ikS9SY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThyD2ikS9SY</a>
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:03:31 pm by Iczerfour »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #7901 on: November 18, 2013, 08:08:58 pm »

Well, the idea of Malkavians being utterly bonkers and hilariously crazy (the so called "Fishmalk", named after the assumption that they'd just whack a guy in the face with a fish and run away laughing) is a stereotype that comes from bad players who just use being Malkavian as an excuse to be wacky and get away with stupid shit during their games. Not unlike players who use Chaotic Neutral alignment as an excuse to do literally anything, especially powergaming.

It's only required that a Malkavian be insane; there are more flavors of insanity than "Does funny and random things like spouting gibberish."
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
    • My Twitter
« Reply #7902 on: November 18, 2013, 08:53:02 pm »
Then again, there are those who find the Loonies a refreshing dose of amusement, when properly meted out, in an otherwise drab sea of meatsacks who blather on about "quests" and other such nonsense.  But, this ain't the thread for that.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #7903 on: November 18, 2013, 10:02:59 pm »
There was a few weeks when the town near me had no police force after all the cops had been fired for stealing money and selling drugs. Before this the cops in that area had been huge dicks and pulled people over all the time for going less than 5 over. I heard that when the cops were gone some people had fun and as a kind of giving the finger to the former cops would go through town flooring it. And some of this was supposedly done in Mustangs, Corvettes, on bikes, you know, fast as hell shit.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #7904 on: November 19, 2013, 03:38:40 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k</a>
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen