Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064557 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8820 on: April 13, 2014, 04:28:50 am »
We are going to have a stamp with a nude guy's ass on it. There is something about that, that just makes me feel so patriotic and proud.
It looks more like a female ass to me, what with the thighs being apart and yet nothing at all swinging in the breeze. Well, that or he's got a particularly bad case of micro-schween.
Or his "schween" could be erect.
But what about his scrotum? Pretty sure that always dangles, regardless of sexual arousal.
Do you see that black shading right between the legs? Scrotum would be there but it is obscured.

Maybe it was partially censored so that they could put it on a stamp, or maybe it was originally like that. I don't know his artwork well enough to be certain.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8821 on: April 13, 2014, 05:30:11 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8</a>

« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 05:21:24 pm by Hoplite »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8822 on: April 13, 2014, 05:54:02 pm »

Does this actually happen?

And like, who say "I don't go for short people" besides Strawman?

well, let's see... about 89% of women.

Nearly half of men in the study indicated that their tallest acceptable date could be taller than them or their height (24 and 23 percent, respectively), while 53 percent required their date to be shorter than them. But a whopping 89 percent of women said the shortest person they would date would still have to be taller than them. Only seven percent would accept someone who was their height, and just four percent would allow for a shorter guy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-denisco/dating-women-men-whos-taller_b_1527117.html
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8823 on: April 13, 2014, 07:31:16 pm »

Nearly half of men in the study indicated that their tallest acceptable date could be taller than them or their height (24 and 23 percent, respectively), while 53 percent required their date to be shorter than them. But a whopping 89 percent of women said the shortest person they would date would still have to be taller than them. Only seven percent would accept someone who was their height, and just four percent would allow for a shorter guy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alison-denisco/dating-women-men-whos-taller_b_1527117.html
You also have the example that took place behind-the-scenes in Back to the Future.  They had serious trouble casting an actress to play Marty McFly's girlfriend because the women on the set wanted her to be shorter than him.  This proved difficult, because Michael J. Fox isn't that big a guy.

Offline Random Gal

• Bisex Rex
  • The Beast
  • Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
« Reply #8824 on: April 13, 2014, 07:45:51 pm »

Offline lord gibbon

• That Weird Guy in the Corner
  • The Beast
  • living trivia machine
« Reply #8825 on: April 13, 2014, 08:40:52 pm »

Point of order, that's merely an assult rifle, not a full fledged machine gun.
Excuse me, sir, do you have a minute to talk about your lord and savior, Hannibal Barca?

Quote from: Seneca
Religion is regarded by the common man as true, by the wise man as false, and by the powerful man as useful
Yeah, if the pagans are so smart, why did Jesus invade Pagan-land on the back of a dragon and kill them all!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8826 on: April 13, 2014, 09:12:56 pm »

You also have the example that took place behind-the-scenes in Back to the Future.  They had serious trouble casting an actress to play Marty McFly's girlfriend because the women on the set wanted her to be shorter than him.  This proved difficult, because Michael J. Fox isn't that big a guy.

I guess videomaking was more challenging back then that they couldn't do what Tom Cruise does today with the casted leading ladies who are all taller than him... he wears lifts.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8827 on: April 13, 2014, 09:44:39 pm »
So many bears here. I am going to have to re-read Richard Adam's Shardik. I haven't seen it since the mid 70's, it kicked ass. I doubt anyone could make a movie out of it, though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1n3quw/i_am_richard_adams_author_of_watership_down/

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #8828 on: April 13, 2014, 10:04:47 pm »

Okay fine, the double standard's real, but I highly doubt women go out of there way to mock short guys or something.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:57:25 pm by I am lizard »

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8829 on: April 13, 2014, 11:14:58 pm »
Okay fine, the double standard's real, but I highly doubt women go out of there way to mock short guys or something.

Not women who wouldn't ordinarily mock people. But women who are already willing to make fun of someone are pretty damn likely to take a man's small stature into consideration when thinking about what to say.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #8830 on: April 14, 2014, 12:13:30 am »

Not women who wouldn't ordinarily mock people. But women who are already willing to make fun of someone are pretty damn likely to take a man's small stature into consideration when thinking about what to say.
Of course, they like to mock people.
therefore they like to mock people. 

I guess the comic gives off an unmistakable reddit-smell.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8831 on: April 14, 2014, 12:38:41 am »
an unmistakable reddit-smell.

You rang, m'lord?
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #8832 on: April 14, 2014, 12:52:37 am »

You rang, m'lord?
You seem to be of an indoctrinated mind, perhaps you would like me to educate you?

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #8833 on: April 14, 2014, 01:00:14 am »

You rang, m'lord?
You seem to be of an indoctrinated mind, perhaps you would like me to educate you?

As long as that "education" involves leather products and chains, go nuts.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
« Reply #8834 on: April 14, 2014, 01:08:26 am »

You rang, m'lord?

As long as that "education" involves leather products and chains, go nuts.
I'm going to give you a lecture on how the fed is raping are freedoms via fascist restrictions on are currency and how the only solution is to force them to establish the gold standard.

While you're chained to a wall and I'm wearing a leather coat for some reason.