Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2065867 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #10515 on: April 15, 2015, 12:36:42 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #10516 on: April 15, 2015, 01:11:21 am »

I think the compression artifacting on that image gave me cancer.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #10517 on: April 15, 2015, 01:11:44 am »

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #10518 on: April 15, 2015, 09:05:50 am »

I think the compression artifacting on that image gave me cancer.

Definitely "stupid" more than "funny." Would probably be a good addition to the "stupidest political cartoon" thread.
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10519 on: April 15, 2015, 10:08:57 am »
Definitely "stupid" more than "funny." Would probably be a good addition to the "stupidest political cartoon" thread.
It does have a point. Children's clothes and toys are getting sexualized and the fact that some parents don't care how their kids behave or actively encourage bad behaviour is an issue. (Although proper sex education would at least reduce teen pregnancies and STDs greatly.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10520 on: April 15, 2015, 11:31:55 am »
It does have a point. Children's clothes and toys are getting sexualized and the fact that some parents don't care how their kids behave or actively encourage bad behaviour is an issue. (Although proper sex education would at least reduce teen pregnancies and STDs greatly.)
http://www.footprintnetwork.org/en/index.php/GFN/page/national_ecological_deficit
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:20:44 pm by I am lizard »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #10521 on: April 15, 2015, 11:56:36 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #10522 on: April 15, 2015, 05:18:05 pm »
I don't think any parent is going to encourage there kid to get pregnant, and it's not as if teen pregnancy never existed prior to rap/rock and roll. And why does everyone forget the fact women don't just get pregnant by themselvese?

Also, Dpar? The whole "posting something anti-feminist and never responding to people commenting on it" has got to stop.
I meant that the parents don't see anything wrong with their kids behaviour even the obviously "adult" bits that keep getting added to kids clothings and such. And the only thing they do for safe sex is tell them NOT to have sex without teaching anything and that does not work as we all now. Then they are surprised when someone is pregnant when they haven't even tried to tell them to use a condom (or have actively told them not to. Because God.)

And there really are parents who dress up their kids like prostitutes even if they don't realize why it might encourage the kids to think that sex is ok at their age.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10523 on: April 15, 2015, 07:55:29 pm »
I don't think any parent is going to encourage there kid to get pregnant, and it's not as if teen pregnancy never existed prior to rap/rock and roll. And why does everyone forget the fact women don't just get pregnant by themselvese?

Also, Dpar? The whole "posting something anti-feminist and never responding to people commenting on it" has got to stop.
I meant that the parents don't see anything wrong with their kids behaviour even the obviously "adult" bits that keep getting added to kids clothings and such. And the only thing they do for safe sex is tell them NOT to have sex without teaching anything and that does not work as we all now. Then they are surprised when someone is pregnant when they haven't even tried to tell them to use a condom (or have actively told them not to. Because God.)

And there really are parents who dress up their kids like prostitutes even if they don't realize why it might encourage the kids to think that sex is ok at their age.
Oh Christ, the pedo swimsuit models.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10524 on: April 16, 2015, 06:20:43 am »

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #10525 on: April 16, 2015, 12:07:36 pm »

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #10526 on: April 16, 2015, 10:41:41 pm »

« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 10:49:48 pm by Second Coming of Madman »
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #10527 on: April 19, 2015, 11:54:49 am »

Took me a little while to get it.

Offline Lady Evil

• Bishop
« Reply #10528 on: April 20, 2015, 06:46:19 pm »
It's taking me some time, too. Maybe something about nature calling? It looks more like a bathroom sink than a kitchen sink.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #10529 on: April 20, 2015, 07:00:25 pm »