Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2064941 times)

Art Vandelay

Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #11595 on: January 08, 2017, 06:57:55 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #11596 on: January 08, 2017, 10:10:57 pm »
That idea of letting the tank museum be so close to the monkeys is one step away from a plotline about Gorilla Grodd making a monkey and ape army.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11597 on: January 09, 2017, 03:11:55 am »
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11598 on: January 09, 2017, 10:42:23 am »

...And this is yet another example of how propaganda is useful. By using a name that associated it with Obama and claiming that it's a failure gullible people were less likely to realize the good it did.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11599 on: January 09, 2017, 01:34:40 pm »
What's even funnier is that he doesn't connect the dots and realize that even if he's right about the ACA being the replacement for Obamacare, the Republicans wouldn't need to repeal Obamacare since it had already been superseded by the ACA.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #11600 on: January 09, 2017, 09:45:46 pm »
... HOw DO YOU NOT KNOW THESE ARE THE SAME THINGS!  What the hell did he even think Obamacare was if not the ACA?

Anyway something a bit lighter

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11601 on: January 10, 2017, 03:42:28 am »
... HOw DO YOU NOT KNOW THESE ARE THE SAME THINGS!  What the hell did he even think Obamacare was if not the ACA?

Well, Obamacare means my healthcare is being run by a Muslim nigger, while the ACA makes my healthcare affordable.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11602 on: January 13, 2017, 01:47:47 pm »
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:27:12 pm by Askold »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #11603 on: January 27, 2017, 05:03:12 pm »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11604 on: January 28, 2017, 01:47:47 am »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11605 on: January 29, 2017, 12:35:51 pm »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 09:38:37 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #11606 on: January 29, 2017, 10:26:02 pm »

Look at the signature.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #11607 on: January 31, 2017, 05:27:52 am »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11608 on: February 06, 2017, 06:03:09 am »

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 06:06:28 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #11609 on: February 09, 2017, 07:23:19 pm »

EDIT: After State Sen. Daylin Leach (D-PA) called Trump a "fascist, loofah-faced shit-gibbon," an artist came up with this rendition:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:35:24 pm by dpareja »