Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2067421 times)

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #2415 on: June 18, 2012, 12:01:27 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEGaBXG3Kg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEGaBXG3Kg</a>

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2416 on: June 18, 2012, 12:47:50 pm »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #2417 on: June 18, 2012, 04:44:37 pm »

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #2418 on: June 18, 2012, 09:33:34 pm »

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #2419 on: June 18, 2012, 11:35:20 pm »
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #2420 on: June 19, 2012, 12:13:09 am »

Yeah, I love Star Wars, but not this much

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #2421 on: June 19, 2012, 12:30:23 am »

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2422 on: June 19, 2012, 12:34:20 am »

Hey, you can be both sexy, and kickass at the same time. Plus, I would rather be Princess Leia then Snooki anyday. ;D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 12:36:39 am by nickiknack »

Offline Kristine

• The Beast
« Reply #2423 on: June 19, 2012, 12:47:37 am »

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #2425 on: June 19, 2012, 01:18:35 am »
I don't think it's a problem with Princess Leia per se as the oversexualization of all the female characters they showed in that category.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2426 on: June 19, 2012, 01:33:16 am »
I don't like Princess Leia myself. It saddens me to think that a society so advanced as to dominate an entire galaxy has still has a freaking royal family in the first place. To most western societies (that are aeons away from mastering interstellar flight), their existence is considered extremely outdated and nepotistic and as such those that remain are reduced to mere pop culture novelties.

That and her hair do makes her look like a complete pillock. Why so many people find it sexy is quite simply beyond me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 01:40:30 am by Art Vandelay »

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #2427 on: June 19, 2012, 01:47:45 am »
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline nickiknack

• The Beast
« Reply #2428 on: June 19, 2012, 12:26:39 pm »
I don't like Princess Leia myself. It saddens me to think that a society so advanced as to dominate an entire galaxy has still has a freaking royal family in the first place. To most western societies (that are aeons away from mastering interstellar flight), their existence is considered extremely outdated and nepotistic and as such those that remain are reduced to mere pop culture novelties.

To be fair, the Organas were more like figureheads that were elected to represent Alderaan, in the Senate. It's not like they hated Democracy, why be one of the founding members of the rebellion aganist Emperor Palpatine(bonus points to those like the Oragnas, who pretended to kiss ass, all while undermining the Emperor and throwing the Imperials under the bus in secret) if they hated democracy so much???
Plus royal titles were kind of weird in the Star Wars Universe, and vaired from planet to planet, look at Naboo, royal titles were given to elected officials. Yeah there were important houses like the Palpatines, and the Naberries, but unless they were elected to office, they really had no royal title
Oh geez, my geek is showing...

Art Vandelay

« Reply #2429 on: June 19, 2012, 12:38:21 pm »
To be fair, the Organas were more like figureheads that were elected to represent Alderaan, in the Senate. It's not like they hated Democracy, why be one of the founding members of the rebellion aganist Emperor Palpatine(bonus points to those like the Oragnas, who pretended to kiss ass, all while undermining the Emperor and throwing the Imperials under the bus in secret) if they hated democracy so much???
Why would the not whole-heartedly support the rebellion? They were overthrown in a military coup, of freaking course they're going to oppose the new ruler at every turn. If they have to pretend to be pro-democracy to gather support, well so bloody well be it, it's not as though they have to deliver on their promise once they have their fiefdom back. It's what any competent monarch would do in that situation.