Community > Society and History

The new moral outrage in America: schoolgirls wearing pants

(1/3) > >>

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Todd Starnes ---A federal judge says it's unconstitutional to force girls to wear skirts to school. Charter Day School in Leland, North Carolina has a dress code: little boys wear pants, little girls wear skirts. The school takes pride in its traditional approach to education, it's a throwback to ideas like chivalry and respect.

But some little girls took issue with the dress code, arguing they could not do cartwheels on the playground, or sit criss-cross applesauce in the classroom. The American Civil Liberties Union filed suit on behalf of several girls back in 2016. They claimed the skirt rule amounted to sex discrimination.

Now federal judge Malcolm Howard agreed; he says the dress code clearly treats girls differently from boys and, as a result, they suffer a burden the little boys do not. So here's what I want to know: if the girls get to wear pants, does that mean the little boys now get to wear skirts? I mean, fair is fair.
--- End quote ---

Why, yes, Todd. Yes, they do.

Is there something wrong with that?

Art Vandelay:
This could completely kill the toe mirror industry.

dpareja:
Of course, the real question is why a fifty-one-year-old man cares so much about what elementary school girls are wearing.

Skybison:
You laugh at this, but think about it
1)Girls wear pants
2)Girls think they are equal to boys
3)Girls become harder for Todd to bully into having sex with him
4) ???
5)Cthulhu eats our souls.

It's just logic.

PS can you give a like for the quote?  I want to share it on another site.

dpareja:
Here's a video with the transcribed clip in it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFUr-uddydw

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version