Author Topic: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany  (Read 13665 times)

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
  • Inter faeces et urinam nascimur
Re: Mass Attacks on Women in Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 08:24:53 am »
Why are you parroting far right propaganda?

Openly reporting on sex crimes caused by immigrants is the one thing that causes more RAEG from the left than female victims of sex crimes.

Please furnish me with the contact details of your employer, I wish the inform them of your Nazi predilections.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 07:18:35 pm »

Openly reporting on sex crimes caused by immigrants is the one thing that causes more RAEG from the left than female victims of sex crimes.

Please furnish me with the contact details of your employer, I wish the inform them of your Nazi predilections.

Fuck off and die.
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 07:23:46 pm »
Yeah, I heard people claiming the German press tried to bury the story for whatever reason.  I have my suspicions, but I'm not jumping to conclusions.

I do, however, know that Reddit mods tried to bury it.

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 07:35:59 pm »

Fuck off and die.

Misogynist.

"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 07:39:26 pm »
Yeah, I heard people claiming the German press tried to bury the story for whatever reason.  I have my suspicions, but I'm not jumping to conclusions.

The exact thing happened in Sweden.  It seems their politicians are more concerned with the possibility of these attacks fueling anti-immigration rhetoric than they are concerned with the wellbeing of their female constituents.

It's nice to see some empirical data on how the progressive game of Top Trumps sorts itself out, even if the real world consequences involve throwing women's rights under the bus.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 08:23:03 pm »
Ya know Contrarian it is possible to simultaneously hold the opinion that housing refugees is a humane thing to do while condemning any criminal acts they might do, just as you would for anyone else. The two views are not contradictory.

As it stands we don't even know if they were refugees, the suspects were reported to be of of "north African or Arab origin” which includes a lot of permanent residents of Germany.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 08:25:18 pm »

Fuck off and die.

Misogynist.

The sheer hate and resentment in you driving you to exploit mass rape for meaningless rhetorical points-scoring must be building up enough pressure to pop our your eyeballs. Virtually Nixonian.

Is it the colonialism thing? Do you feel sad about that?

The exact thing happened in Sweden.  It seems their politicians are more concerned with the possibility of these attacks fueling anti-immigration rhetoric than they are concerned with the wellbeing of their female constituents.

Yes, a lot of people can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Obviously, we want to prevent rape. But we also do want to gas all the Jews Gays Irish Africans Women Pacifists Muslims this week, just cause you reckon you've come up with a half-decent excuse.

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 08:34:09 pm »

Fuck off and die.

Misogynist.

The sheer hate and resentment in you driving you to exploit mass rape for meaningless rhetorical points-scoring must be building up enough pressure to pop our your eyeballs. Virtually Nixonian.

I'm not the one defending a politically motivated attempt to cover up said sex crimes.

That's a sickening bit of rape apology.  You should get a fedora.

Obviously, we want to prevent rape. But we also do want to gas all the Jews Gays Irish Africans Women Pacifists Muslims this week, just cause you reckon you've come up with a half-decent excuse.

Got anything that isn't just a Godwin?

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 08:37:16 pm »

Fuck off and die.

Misogynist.

I'm not the one defending a politically motivated attempt to cover up said sex crimes.

That's a sickening bit of rape apology.  You should get a fedora.

Got anything that isn't just a Godwin?

Many people are concerned that, you know, German right wing hatred of The Other might lead to tragedy. Or whatever. Obviously you're not?

The incident, by the way, seems to be beaten up dreadfully, but otherwise fairly normal and routine. Most of your narrative is just lies, as usual.

Edit: to be specific, the "politically motivated attempt to cover up said sex crimes" was made up by you, as was the "immigrant" "Muslim" and, by and large, "rape" bits, too.

As often happens in Germany at big public events, a lot of local dickheads, who happened, because this is their 'area', to be a North African gang, started pickpocketing and sexually harassing some women. The cops are incompetent dunces and responded, as usual, with a shrug. Then a few days later the neo-Nazis like yourself saw blood and went for the Xyklon B. The same sort of thing happens routinely at Oktoberfest, but nobody's going to go around mass murdering British backpackers are they? Who'd buy that?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 08:44:04 pm by Lt. Fred »

-FDR

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 09:36:12 pm »
When did anyone in this thread say the incompetence of the German police or the local mayor was a good thing Contrarian? Nobody, but facts never got in the way of a good trolling run. Do carry on.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 09:43:01 pm »

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2016, 12:21:17 pm »
Give that Contrarian guy Hell, guys!

I hope this mess can be solved soon and clearer heads prevail because persecuting refugees because of a group of young punk-ass jerks who might LOOK like them is stupid.

And even if they were from refugee families, that doesn't mean "BAN ALL REFUGEES!"...all groups have bad apples! Plenty of white, German guys have been rapists! ANY group can have rapists!

So, a bunch of dumbasses decided to sexually harass/assault women during an event.....and suddenly a whole ethnic group is suspect. If these goons where very white and very Germanic, it would be ludicrous for all white Germans to suddenly commit suicide!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 01:19:40 pm »
As often happens in Germany at big public events, a lot of local dickheads, who happened, because this is their 'area', to be a North African gang, started pickpocketing and sexually harassing some women. The cops are incompetent dunces and responded, as usual, with a shrug. Then a few days later the neo-Nazis like yourself saw blood and went for the Xyklon B. The same sort of thing happens routinely at Oktoberfest, but nobody's going to go around mass murdering British backpackers are they? Who'd buy that?

Yeah, there was talk about this on Facebook and apparently the cops in Köln are either particularly incompetent or just unmotivated because whenever something big happens in the town there's a lot more women getting harassed and petty crime goes up. This time some folks started to make this story go around because it fit their narrative of "the refugees are secret Muslim infiltrators that are going to take over Europe" despite the fact that the gang of pickpockets weren't in fact refugees.

In Finland some of our politicians and high ranking police officers also claimed that a gang of 1000 Muslims were attacking women in Helsinki railroad station on the same day. ...Which was later proven as a false rumour and now we are wondering why the hell our Minister of Justice is telling fake stories to media and is he really trying to incite hatred against the refugees or did he just believe whatever lies the local /pol/ wannabees tell.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline TheContrarian

• Pope
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 01:23:19 pm »
Many people are concerned that, you know, German right wing hatred of The Other might lead to tragedy. Or whatever. Obviously you're not?

So you'll naturally be presenting evidence of these neo-fascist actions they've been engaging in?  Maybe they're laying the groundwork for concentration camps or something?

Otherwise it's literally just yet another instance of leftists trying to deflect attention away from the fact that you're supporting a wave of mass immigration that is causing huge trouble across europe.

And as I pointed out before, the fact you put a higher priority on defending the constant flow of immigration than on the safety of women is telling.  It's yet another funny thing about feminism...when it comes down to it, it's only skin deep XD