Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 878406 times)

Offline Captain Jack Harkness

• Petter, Brony, and All-Around Cartoon Addict
  • The Beast
  • Or as a friend calls him, Captain Jack Hotness!
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1755 on: March 23, 2013, 05:09:55 pm »
While it's technically something that happened yesterday, I won a free coffee thermos that I filled with free drip coffee.

Yeah.  It was the coffee shop's 8th anniversary.
My friend's blog.  Check it out!

I blame/credit The Doctor with inspiring my name change.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #1756 on: March 23, 2013, 10:29:03 pm »
My friend finished up my art commission for my Star Wars/Mass Effect crossover. My Shepard is Mandalorian:

Her colors do mean something. Honor the father (red), Justice (black), Mourning of a Lost Love (Gray).

I'm so happy with it. :D

That's a really nice picture. I wish I could draw people.

I wish I could draw people, too. There'd be so much art of my chars.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1757 on: March 23, 2013, 10:38:34 pm »
I'm the same way I can't draw people, but it's really nice to have buddies, either online  or irl who can. I can't wait until my Croatian friend is done with the star wars artwork that's she's drawing for me( it's a drawing of Palpatine as a teenager, no big surprise there folks). She showed me the progress she's made not too long ago, I love her doodles.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #1758 on: March 24, 2013, 01:24:20 am »
I went hiking today at a kickass lake with friends, then went out to dinner, beat my game, and had yummy cake.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1759 on: March 24, 2013, 03:58:26 pm »
I am having a relaxing Sunday afternoon full of coffee, a comfy bed/ sofa and all the Marvel movies leading up to the Avengers...TIS a nice day.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1760 on: March 24, 2013, 04:05:21 pm »
My sister's friend is a zoo worker thing(Idk the proper term, but it's above a keeper), and let me touch a bunch of animals and see the "behind the scenes" stuff.
I fed a giraffe and elephant, and played with a baby Tapir and baby Ant eater. Also I saw a baby porcupine and a shit ton of parrots, but the parrots were angry and wanted to see me suffer or something.

Giraffes are surprisingly slobbery.

BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #1761 on: March 24, 2013, 06:06:39 pm »
I had an awesome weekend with my boyfriend, he made me a delicious cake and showed me how to make shepards pie
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1762 on: March 24, 2013, 09:42:30 pm »
RZW now has an airsoft event! http://www.mindgame-productions.com/?page_id=72&action=evregister&event_id=6

If you're near Ocala on May 25th, register and go shoot some people!
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #1763 on: March 25, 2013, 06:56:25 pm »
My dad was watching Fox News and they were talking about too much government spending while showing ducks and clips of star trek. I don't know why there were ducks but it made me happy.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #1764 on: March 25, 2013, 09:07:06 pm »
I went to the Science Museum today with my aunt :D

Offline Caitshidhe

• The Keeper of the Kupos
  • The Beast
    • Axiom Speaks
« Reply #1765 on: March 26, 2013, 12:49:15 pm »
Not so much 'good' as just plain funny.

I was browsing a site making fun of terrible bad cosplays and Boything was watching and I was showing him some of the worst. Scrolling past a picture of an otherwise decent cosplay ruined by an incredibly shitty wig, Boything says, 'HEY, WAIT, BACK UP! GO BACK TO THAT ONE!'

He sat staring at it and pointed stuff out--'That's her face, her nose, how she does her eye makeup. That's definitely a cosplay she wanted to do and she's crazy about Death Note. And that's DEFINITELY her room. And she would always spend a shit-load of money on her cosplays and then get the cheapest wigs she could.'

So who is this mystery lady?

His ex-girlfriend.

I think this is funnier than I should, not least because this girl HATED ME on sight when we met just because I was hanging out with him. We weren't even dating. I didn't even know his last name at the time. I didn't even know his REAL name at the time. THe site doesn't identify any of the bad cosplayers, so it's not like anybody browsing it would know who it was unless, like Boything, they actually knew her.

It also sorta answers the question of I wonder what happens if someone finds their own picture or a picture of someone they know on one of these sites? Well, apparently, THAT happens.
'The idea that things must have a beginning is really due to the poverty of our imaginations.' -- Bertrand Russel

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #1766 on: March 26, 2013, 08:40:26 pm »
So I went into this violin shop today, looking to see if they had any positions I could offer a friend of mine (if she doesn't get a job by August she gets deported, and it has to be related to her degree, so music). Turns out, they don't, but I wound up talking with the salesperson about music for over an hour. Everything from out preferences in style, dislike of hiphop, favorite shows/performances, the music industry, etc. I don't know how that happened. Anyways, before I go, he lets me try out a violin. First time I've played an instrument, insofar as the short explanation of proper posture and bow use is considered such, and it was amazing. He said I caught on quickly, and offered me a sweet deal if I decide to buy one in the future, as well as hooking me up with some teachers.

I love the days where I don't plan my adventures.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #1767 on: March 27, 2013, 10:48:31 pm »
On Dragon Cave, I managed to snag a Royal Blue egg from the abandoned area. It has a great lineage too. Talk about luck...
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1768 on: March 28, 2013, 09:29:11 am »
I got a job!

I had been in two interviews about a job in telemarketing (I have a wife and a kid and another one [another kid, not another wife] on the way, I need to make ends meet somehow.) and just got a call that I have been accepted. Yay!

Gonna go sign the contract next week.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #1769 on: March 28, 2013, 11:31:26 am »
Congrats askold.