Author Topic: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?  (Read 79667 times)

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
Re: Why Is Sex Outside of Marriage A Sin?
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2012, 04:54:02 pm »
Let me just point out how happy I am that he changed his profile pic from that creepy middle-aged man to the Christian persecution symbol!

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
  • Blessed in our Lord Jesus Christ
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2012, 04:55:57 pm »
Nah he'd rather devote his time to denying science and trashing people he's never met on the Internets
.  Deny Science? What Science that Man came from Monkeys? LOL Typical evo babble.

WARNING, WARNING, THIS IS AN ACTIVATION OF THE EMERGENCY EVO-BABBLER ALERT SYSTEM.
THIS ALERT IS ISSUED WHEN A SEVERE CASE OF EVO-BABBLER HAS BEEN DETECTED.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS AND MIND THREATENING SITUATION. IF YOU
ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS VAPOROUS NONSENSE, ... TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY.
DO NOT SEEK SHELTER IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL. AVOID ANY COLLEGE PROFESSOR,
ESPECIALLY IF THEY DRIVE A VW BUS AND EAT TOFU. 

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you" Exodus 20:12

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:19 pm »
Nah he'd rather devote his time to denying science and trashing people he's never met on the Internets
.  Deny Science? What Science that Man came from Monkeys? LOL Typical evo babble.

WARNING, WARNING, THIS IS AN ACTIVATION OF THE EMERGENCY EVO-BABBLER ALERT SYSTEM.

No, humans did not "[come] from Monkeys". We do, however, share a common ancestor with apes.

And your hatred of education certainly explains a lot.

Offline Bezron

• a mysterious riddled spicy burrito wrapped enigma...stuck in some hot chick's colon dreaming of fanginas
  • Pope
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2012, 04:59:00 pm »

Apes, actually.  Wouldn't expect you to know that since you cover your ears and shout no whenever something threatens your extremely narrow world view.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #199 on: November 16, 2012, 04:59:44 pm »
Some dude dying then coming back to life is perfectly fine, but evolution is silly? 'kay bro. Also, we didn't 'come' from monkeys, we evolved from a common ancestor. Just sayin'

• The Beast
« Reply #200 on: November 16, 2012, 05:01:53 pm »
Maybe he'll introduce some groundbreaking evidence for Creationism ;D

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2012, 05:02:25 pm »

Ouroboros Continues to eat itself.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2012, 05:04:00 pm »
No, humans did not "[come] from Monkeys". We do, however, share a common ancestor with apes.
Wrong. The religion of evolution has brainwashed you.
“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you" Exodus 20:12

• The Beast
« Reply #203 on: November 16, 2012, 05:04:48 pm »
Fine, prove me wrong, sir. Where is your scientific evidence that Creationism is true?

And yes, that is a direct question.

• The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #204 on: November 16, 2012, 05:08:30 pm »

YUCK YUCK YUCK.
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline PastorDave

• Neonate
« Reply #205 on: November 16, 2012, 05:08:39 pm »
Fine, prove me wrong, sir. Where is your scientific evidence that Creationism is true?
The 1611 KJV bible first of all. Secondly if you would bother to visit a real institution of scientific knowledge like the one in Petersburg Kentucky then you would have all of the scientific proof for Creationism you need. http://creationmuseum.org

• The Beast
« Reply #206 on: November 16, 2012, 05:09:58 pm »
The 1611 KJV bible first of all. Secondly if you would bother to visit a real institution of scientific knowledge like the one in Petersburg Kentucky then you would have all of the scientific prood for Creationism you need. http://creationmuseum.org
Yes your Bible and link to the Creation Museum are duly noted.

Now, I am asking you for scientific evidence that Creationism is true. A peer reviewed article or something would be nice.

EDIT: Actually I won't even go that far because no such article exists. How about your own personal (scientific) arguments in favor of Creationism.

Offline Bezron

• Pope
« Reply #207 on: November 16, 2012, 05:11:15 pm »
The 1611 KJV bible first of all. Secondly if you would bother to visit a real institution of scientific knowledge like the one in Petersburg Kentucky then you would have all of the scientific proof for Creationism you need. http://creationmuseum.org

Holy shit, my brain just asploded!

Also, why did you change back to the creepy guy?

• The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #208 on: November 16, 2012, 05:11:28 pm »

So... A place that states that natural selection functions, but somehow magically does not function when trying to create different and fascinating creatures? Not getting into the bible that is only literally true because you say it is.

Ouroboros!

• The Beast
« Reply #209 on: November 16, 2012, 05:19:01 pm »
Let me clarify this, PastorDave. I want your own personal reasons as to why you support Creationism and disbelieve evolution. That is, without you simply replying with a Bible quote or a general link to the main page of a Creation site.

I'm just looking for specifics here and I find your answers to be vague and overbroad.