Author Topic: Video Game Thread 2.0  (Read 1518076 times)

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Reply #5565 on: February 19, 2015, 10:35:23 pm »
I think I managed to get through there once with a low level character, but that was more of me running like hell and not bothering to look back at what chased me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5566 on: February 20, 2015, 12:17:43 am »
I believe you can sneak through if you follow the road up Black Mountain. At the first or possibly third switchback, there's a small trail you can use to sneak around to the northern side of the mountain. It allows you to quite handily avoid both the deathclaws and the dumb dumbs.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5567 on: February 20, 2015, 01:38:43 am »
But I remember getting to the BoS bunker (and Utobitha) without meeting 12 Deathclaws before. This time I started running into them as soon as the mountain began and they were in huge packs...

I am thinking that when I get better gear I will take on the Deathclaws and save the mining operation. Just because...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
  • Stubborn, pig-headed skeptic
« Reply #5568 on: February 20, 2015, 04:51:00 am »
I got a bunch of friend requests on XBox live, which is weird since I haven't played any online games in a while.  I then found out one of the missions I created in Hitman Absolution got chosen as a featured contract.  Not only that, but apparently, people really like the mission (kill 3 guards by pushing them to their deaths) because they keep choosing it for competition.  It's currently up to about 20,000 plays, not the most overall, but the most of all my other missions.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline Second Coming of Madman

• Some of Internet Jesus
  • The Beast
  • Cisscum Internationale Society
« Reply #5569 on: February 20, 2015, 10:47:42 am »
LISTEN UP, APES! YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZACE5-4qoo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZACE5-4qoo</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3svc52VX0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3svc52VX0</a>

Tormenter667 of MOAR DETAILS Realm667 fame is working on a mapset for WildWeasel's Nazis Wolfendoom project called Blade of Agony. As you can see, it's very interesting.

So, feel free to sign to Realm667's Github group if you want to be a part of the development.
@KanzlerImaginos - Feel free to drop me a line.

Toddlers get too much exercise, they wouldn't make good veal.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5570 on: February 20, 2015, 06:01:32 pm »
But I remember getting to the BoS bunker (and Utobitha) without meeting 12 Deathclaws before. This time I started running into them as soon as the mountain began and they were in huge packs...

I am thinking that when I get better gear I will take on the Deathclaws and save the mining operation. Just because...

Oh silly me I thought you were trying to get to the abandoned BoS bunker that leads to Dead Money.  No wonder you were having trouble.

Ironbite-yeah just try to sneak through and pray.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5571 on: February 20, 2015, 07:51:12 pm »
Or in failing that get an Anti-Material riffle and go to town.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5572 on: February 22, 2015, 05:27:46 am »
Found all of the snow globes (at least in the vanilla game). Damn, that was so much easier than those goddamn bobbleheads. Didn't have to look at a guide even once.

Offline syaoranvee

• The Beast
« Reply #5573 on: February 22, 2015, 03:52:18 pm »
I finally got around to fixing the terrible problems with the PC port of Dark Souls to play it finally.

Sen's fortress is fucking terrible.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5574 on: February 23, 2015, 01:51:04 pm »
I finally got around to fixing the terrible problems with the PC port of Dark Souls to play it finally.

Sen's fortress is fucking terrible.

Eh, it ain't that bad if you just take it slow and don't try to turbo through the traps.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #5575 on: February 23, 2015, 03:54:58 pm »
After watching a Star Trek TNG episode where they're in the old west, I'm thinking about getting Red Dead Redemption.  The only thing stopping me is that knowing my luck, as soon as I buy it, I'll be on XBox Live for free in the near future.
Whenever I hear a politician speaking strongly for or against abortion, all I hear is, "I have no idea how to fix the economy!"

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #5576 on: February 23, 2015, 06:06:19 pm »
Get it on Steam.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5577 on: February 23, 2015, 07:33:41 pm »
Except Red Dead Redemption is a console exclusive.

Offline Vypernight

• The Beast
« Reply #5578 on: February 25, 2015, 10:25:05 am »
And I prefer to play games on my 360 and 3ds, saving the computer for writing and internet.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5579 on: February 25, 2015, 03:32:42 pm »
So far, my only problem with Dragon Ball: Xenoverse is that the music, even at max volume, is way too quiet.  Other than that, it seems to be a pretty good game.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.