Author Topic: Anything Good Happen Today?  (Read 827708 times)

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Re: Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1635 on: March 01, 2013, 10:44:32 pm »
....as in for real or Facebook?

Facebook, but Mila was the one who sent the request.

Just like Tom Wilson did. And Christopher Lloyd. And Mandy Patinkin.....

I don't get how I'm the actor, but she's the one getting friend requests from all of Hollywood.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Morgenleoht

• The Beast
  • Formerly Known As Runa
« Reply #1636 on: March 02, 2013, 01:41:49 am »
I saw the sister I haven't seen in four years, went shopping, and got $40 for my birthday in two weeks!
Fundie Neighbour: "Pagans don't feel things the same way Christians do."

Me: "Just remember what the Vikings used to do to Christians that annoyed them."

Offline chiheisen

• Apprentice
  • Don't mind me. I'm just your average lurker.
Anything Good Happen Today?
« Reply #1637 on: March 02, 2013, 01:49:27 am »
The husband and I got to see our almost-baby's heartbeat today. 
一期一会

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #1638 on: March 02, 2013, 03:30:04 am »
I'm finally moving on my masters thesis.  After months of being paralyzed with fear at the sheer size of the project, I finally found the information I need to put together my dataset.  I made more progress this week than in the last 9 months combined.

The best part is that the criteria I set leaves me with only 11 states to examine over a 30-year period, meaning that I have 330 data points for each of my variables (probably 20 or so).  I originally intended to use about 30 states, meaning that I would have to enter 900 pieces of information for every single variable that I used.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #1639 on: March 02, 2013, 04:36:56 am »
Well, it took on the order of 16 hours, but I have, with assistance, averted serious drama with a fandom I'm in.  And now, I go get DRUNK as a result of all this.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1640 on: March 02, 2013, 07:26:04 am »
*Grooves and sings*

Who got the pole? (For Phoenix!)
Mark got the pole!
Who got the pole? (Mark Martin!)
56th career pole!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 07:27:38 am by SpaceProg »

QueenofHearts

« Reply #1641 on: March 02, 2013, 07:34:13 am »
The husband and I got to see our almost-baby's heartbeat today.

Yay!! Super excited for you.

*Grooves and sings*

Who got the pole? (For Phoenix!)
Mark got the pole!
Who got the pole? (Mark Martin!)
56th career pole!

This makes me think nothing but dirty thoughts for some reason. I blame being tired. Yeah. I'll go with that.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #1642 on: March 02, 2013, 08:07:55 am »
Well... it's THE pole, not A pole. :p

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1643 on: March 02, 2013, 12:49:53 pm »
Got a new 42 inch flatscreen, U-Verse, and wireless internet for the whole house!

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #1644 on: March 02, 2013, 08:08:16 pm »
Hooooooooooo, man my day was pretty great.

Got up at around 8, covered in sweat and drool (result of me drinking caffeine before bed). Immediately took a shower and took off with my brother in the truck. I was late, but my grandma still made me breakfast and we took our sweet time before getting to work. So here's what's happening. My grandfather sold some land to a friend of his, and he plans on building on that property (he says it's gonna be a lab for water purification, but my dad is convinced it's gonna be a meth lab). So the area is practically a jungle, infested with mesquite trees and garbage is thrown carelessly around. My granddad gave me a single rusty hacksaw and a wheelbarrow and said, "get to work." My brother was supposed to be helping, but all he really did was take some measurements and hold wood for me while cracking dick jokes. So since it was a relatively young tree, I took that hacksaw, and got to work. Had the whole thing down by lunchtime. Spent the rest of the day chopping it all up into firewood. I had to apologize to the Earth as soon as I was done, but man, I feel so good knowing I had it in me to do all that. Going back tomorrow to continue clearing the area out.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1645 on: March 02, 2013, 09:09:25 pm »
Okay as many of you know I will be turning 18 in a few months (Six to be exact .) and so to celebrate this me and a few family members are going to Disney as a big "send off" to my childhood in July before I turn 18 in Augest.

Offline Southern Comforter

• Bishop
« Reply #1646 on: March 02, 2013, 09:23:00 pm »
Okay as many of you know I will be turning 18 in a few months (Six to be exact .) and so to celebrate this me and a few family members are going to Disney as a big "send off" to my childhood in July before I turn 18 in Augest.
That sounds like the best.

I didn't do anything fancy on my eighteenth birthday. I considered myself a man at age seventeen. Although I did assume a fetal position and cry all day on my sixteenth.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1647 on: March 03, 2013, 01:12:30 am »
Brought Ashley over, so I'm hoping that I can finally start seeing her with some regularity. Watched Thor, Birdemic with Rifftrax, and about half of The Man With The Golden Gun before she had to leave. And I FINALLY got to give her that teddy bear from Macy's in Manhattan. It had been sitting on my table for over a year, since we were never able to see each other.

Offline R. U. Sirius

• He Who Must Be Smooched By Cute FSTDT Forumgirls
  • The Beast
  • Just look at me. Who could distrust this face?
« Reply #1648 on: March 03, 2013, 09:32:32 am »

See if you can score with one of the Disney Princesses.

Come on, you know you want to! ;)
http://www.gofundme.com/kw5o78
My GoFundMe campaign. Donations are greatly appreciated.

http://imgur.com/user/RUSirius1/submitted
My Imgur account. Upvotes always appreciated

If you look at it logically, cannibalism has great potential to simultaneously solve our overpopulation and food shortage problems.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #1649 on: March 03, 2013, 10:44:33 am »

See if you can score with one of the Disney Princesses.

Come on, you know you want to! ;)

Oh God, not them. Those chicks can be haughty at best and absolutely insane at worst.