Author Topic: Gomer Plays Pokémon Fire Red!  (Read 2233 times)

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
Gomer Plays Pokémon Fire Red!
« on: July 22, 2014, 05:54:54 pm »
So, ROM hacking is a thing.  Before I got more invested in videos and podcasts, I'd tinker around with a few things.

...okay, it was mostly level editors for Mega Man games, but I still learned a few things outside of that.  You know, things like switching out the sprites and some texts in, say, Game Boy Advance games.

Okay, yeah.  You saw the title, you know where this is going.

I present to you, my current ongoing Gomer Plays series of Pokémon Fire Red!  And yes, I slapped myself in there and made my favorite Pokémon my starter! XD  Okay, that's not ALL I did, but some of the changes I've made aren't readily apparent. >.>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fc_5flugJU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fc_5flugJU</a>

And if, for whatever reason, the video's not popping up, just click here and it should take you to it. =)
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Gomer Plays Pokémon Fire Red!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 06:31:28 pm »
When I saw this on the Unread Threads page, I thought this was going to be about Jim Nabors playing Pokemon... which, for some reason, intrigued me muchly.

Sounds interesting.  I shall slap it into my queue of "To watch" Lets Plays.  Though it's getting to be a bit long...

That's what she said, hurhurhurhruraksfj;laskjfasj;fdklas.