Author Topic: Dress code nonsense  (Read 1026 times)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
Dress code nonsense
« on: June 08, 2017, 11:36:46 am »
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/sudbury-students-protest-dress-code-st-charles-school-1.4149360

Some Grade 8 students in Greater Sudbury, Ont., said they were pulled out of class on Wednesday because school administrators called their outfits a distraction for boys.

Tiffany Fahey, 14, said she went to St. Charles Catholic Elementary School in the Chelmsford area wearing a black T-shirt and denim shorts that were cut higher than the dress code allows.

She said more than a dozen of her friends wore similar clothes, including tank tops.

"It's the hottest day so far," Tiffany said. "We just wanted to see if we could change the dress code a little bit."

It climbed to 26 C on Wednesday, and Tiffany said her school does not have air conditioning.

For one, of course this would have to be the Catholic school board. (Thanks, s. 93!)

Here's a picture of this student in her incredibly provocative outfit:

Apparently, this is what the school board thinks male students think on seeing that: Oh no! I can see her elbows--I can almost see her shoulders!--and most of her thighs! I am now hopelessly aroused and cannot think of anything other than having sex with this girl! (Note: She is 14. Age of consent law in Canada, which as a matter of criminal law is under federal jurisdiction, sets the age of consent at 16, but people as young as 14 are considered able to consent to sex with others no more than five years older. So two fourteen-year-olds would be legally able to consent to sex with each other.)

Meanwhile, some posters have begun appearing around the school...

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Dress code nonsense
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 02:39:35 pm »
I'll continue to harp on this.  Dress Codes are archaic bullshit aimed at girls only.

Ironbite-that's it.