Author Topic: Milo reveals Spencer's outburst  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Milo reveals Spencer's outburst
« on: November 04, 2019, 05:33:39 am »
Remember the good old Milo Yiannopopulous? After drying his tears over the matter of how he's no longer getting loads of money from Alt-Right and in a sad attempt to get back into limelight he decided to release a recording of Richard "most punchable face in USA" Spencer that he made after the Unite the Right rally.

https://angrywhitemen.org/2019/11/03/my-ancestors-fucking-enslaved-those-pieces-of-fucking-shit-richard-spencer-shrieks-in-leaked-audio/

Notable quotes:

“I am so fucking mad at these people! They don’t do this to fucking me! We’re going to fucking ritualistically humiliate them!” (Looks like someone's feelings got hurt when people didn't appreciate his Nazi rally.)

“I win! They fucking lose! Little fucking kikes, they get ruled by people like me, little fucking octoroons! … My ancestors fucking enslaved those fucking pieces of fucking shit! I rule the fucking world! Those pieces of shit get ruled by people like me!”

I'm not surprised that he holds those opinions, I'm just surprised at how unhinged he is.

Anyway, Milo is either throwing a tantrum and trying to drag down Spencer to get kicked from all platforms as well or hoping to cash in on this somehow, perhaps rebranding himself to be more acceptable by non-racists?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
Re: Milo reveals Spencer's outburst
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 03:19:18 pm »
Edgads, that's a tantrum.

Does detract from the whole "we just wanna live in a peaceful white ethno-state bro" thing idiots like him drag out every few years.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 04:47:32 pm »
The whole thing is as disingenuous as it always looked. For starters when they want to create a 'white homeland' how do they do it without violence. Partition in India shows what bullshit that is.

Milo hardly gets any credit given he appears to have been holding on to this for 2 years and has only released it because his grift is highly curtailed.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 04:56:45 pm »
Go ahead, Dickie boy. Tell us how you really feel.

Spencer's meltdown reminds me of Hitler's infamous ranting in the last days of World War II, but more pathetic. Like some kid who lost a CoD match and got really salty. Maybe the voice cracks have something to do with it, but he really is giving me that vibe.
Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 05:24:24 pm »
I love this.  Milo just basically cut his own throat by doing this.

Ironbite-he's gonna be persona non gratated by the only people who want to listen to him.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 09:13:41 pm »
Well, this was a sudden but inevitable betrayal.

Milo has loyalty to exactly one person, and that's Milo. I don't know what the alt-right expected they were gonna get outta him.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 10:46:24 pm »
The whole thing is as disingenuous as it always looked. For starters when they want to create a 'white homeland' how do they do it without violence. Partition in India shows what bullshit that is.

Who said they want to do it without violence? (Or, who said it and meant it.)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 01:54:49 am »
I love this.  Milo just basically cut his own throat by doing this.

Ironbite-he's gonna be persona non gratated by the only people who want to listen to him.

They already stopped listening to him over the pedo white knighting last I heard of him. That being said, I'm just going to revel in how good it feels to watch D-Spence get humiliated yet again.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 02:06:13 am »
Right wing bleats about the impeachment causing a civil war.

The alt-right fucking implodes.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Dr. Weird

• Bishop
  • Gentlemen, Behold--Corn!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 10:39:49 am »
Milo vs. Spencer is one of those fights I hope there's a way they can both lose.
Fundie Doublethink:
* The Bible is the inerrant, literal word of God when it talks about the Earth being created in six days and homosexuality being an abomination. The Bible is a flawed work interpreted by errant humans when it talks about loving your neighbor, turning the other cheek, and the evils of greed.
*  All life is sacred and precious from the moment of conception until the moment of birth.
* You're not a sexist.  You just think women are nothing but baby machines and servants.

Offline Vanto

• Bishop
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 07:56:02 pm »
Milo vs. Spencer is one of those fights I hope there's a way they can both lose.

In this corner, we have an egotistical troll and attention whore who loves to whine about people not liking him and probably doesn't actually believe in anything.

And in this corner, we have a spoiled brat and unrepentant bigot who tries to make Nazism respectable and let the mask slip to throw a tantrum when things went wrong.

Stop the timeline, I wanna get off.