Author Topic: Korean Woman harassed by Westerners  (Read 798 times)

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
Korean Woman harassed by Westerners
« on: July 17, 2013, 03:03:33 am »
Link

Basically drinks were involved and some Westerners filmed themselves tormenting a drunk Korean woman, mocking her features and such. From you can hear from the video, it is likely the tormenters are American and Irish.

Recent developments say the alleged person who filmed the video saying it was hoax and for showcasing the abuse Korean women faced in bars. Of course, this is only alleged at the moment, so take it as you will.
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Art Vandelay

Re: Korean Woman harassed by Westerners
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 08:31:54 am »
That smells of bullshit to me. According to the article, this video has been making rounds on various Korean language blogs and sites, yet there doesn't seem to be any original, non-Korean source for the video. I have to say, that's just a tad suspect. Not to mention, I can't imagine you could go into any foreign bar, sexually harass and throw racial slurs at some local and not get your head kicked in worse than a klansman in Harlem.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
Re: Korean Woman harassed by Westerners
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 12:40:35 pm »
Extra fuck yous to the South Korean people who are turning on her and blaming her for this shit.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.