Author Topic: Tar Sands Pipeline Rupture  (Read 2636 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Re: Tar Sands Pipeline Rupture
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 01:13:26 am »
Shit, and they are thinking of fracking in Lake Michigan which is something that is being campaigned against here. I don't want them to do that but you know that the corporations are going to go ahead with it anyway, and the biggest fear is that there could be an oil spill or accident in Lake Michigan. While the oil spill in the Gulf was bad enough, imagine how contamination of a fucking fresh water body will be.

Ravy, glad that you are safe though.

Edit: Sorry it's natural gas and not oil, and they are doing it in streams, creeks and rivers.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:18:13 am by Neverland »
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 01:23:35 am »
Don't worry the process of putting water back in for that type of oil and gas drilling doesn't leak...just makes the earth move a bit.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 01:27:41 am »
Don't worry the process of putting water back in for that type of oil and gas drilling doesn't leak...just makes the earth move a bit.

Until they seriously fuck it up by cutting corners to reduce costs and whatnot.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 01:58:11 am »
No that was sarcasm.  When they put the water back in it actually led to an earthquake in Oklahoma.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 01:59:06 am »
No that was sarcasm.  When they put the water back in it actually led to an earthquake in Oklahoma.

Ah, I didn't know that. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see a major ecological disaster due to what I mentioned.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.