Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 117907 times)

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #195 on: December 13, 2012, 11:43:53 am »
Last night, I dreamt that I had a jar of pickle slices and two naked guys in front of me who wanted the pickles on their nipples and dicks. I did this, and they moaned as if this was the best sexual encounter they'd ever had. I have problems, I tell you.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #196 on: December 13, 2012, 11:47:29 am »
You do.

Ironbite-what those problems are I have no idea.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #197 on: December 20, 2012, 12:45:12 pm »
Apparently, Sandy Hook is getting to me. I had a dream last night that I was in a mall when a gunman began shooting everyone in sight. I ran and hid in Victoria's Secret.

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2012, 02:10:53 am »
.....well I'd say you'd need new underwear after a gunman opens fire but...

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #199 on: December 21, 2012, 11:22:14 am »
Hey, good point. Dream me, always thinking ahead.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2012, 11:55:50 am »
And here I am, dreaming about saving the world alongside The Film Renegado, with the use of Malachite's Hand from Suburban Knights, though in the non-Power Glove sense.

Straaaaaaange...
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline chad sexington

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2013, 03:38:08 am »
Had a dream a few days ago where I travelled back in time (exactly how was never explained) and had to persuade my parents not to get married and have kids.  Kind of an anti-Back to the Future
Temporal paradoxes ahoy!

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2013, 11:48:00 am »
I had a dream that I was in a bad part of a city in Grand Theft Auto, and a gang decided to torment me. As I was running away, they shot me in the back with a green eight-ball. I survived and woke up in the hospital a short time later. The shot was extremely painful.

Offline Hades

• Balsiest Motherfucker Present
  • The Beast
  • This is a ride, not a fight
    • Fruits of Apathy
« Reply #203 on: January 08, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »
I have this text file on my computer that I keep all my ideas in. Ideas for drawings, comics, and general whateverness.

Last night I dreamt that I accidentally sent this file to friends and family, and I became morbidly embarrassed. Everyone laughed at the things I've written. Not the good kind of laughing, either. I wanted to die.
22:22 <SugarFreeJazz> the time for hats is now

"I don't know what it is, but nothing makes me hard like the thought of Megan Fox without any skin." - Existentialist Goofy

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #204 on: January 11, 2013, 09:20:20 am »
I had this really disturbing nightmare last night that I gave birth to some kind of evil alien spawn.  :o

Warning: This will sound nasty.

I was in the bath, an empty one for some reason :/ when I looked down and some green slime came out. I was like "WTF is this" and then this weird thing just popped out. It was roughly the same size and shape as a creme caramel, and it had a small, wide flat tail.

I thought it was dead, so I just left it in the bath and went to get dressed. When I came back about 15 minutes later, it had grown to be just over a foot long and was more tadpole shaped. It was crawling over the edge of the bath and just flopped on to the floor.

Whilst I was standing there just freaking out, it escaped to the kitchen. Eventually I managed to trap it under a large saucepan. I was shouting for someone to help me destroy it, and then I woke up.

I have never been so relieved to find out I was just dreaming.

Beat that if you can!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2013, 10:43:16 am »
I dreamt that there was a girl locked in a room. Her hair was a mess, she wore what I think was a medical gown, her skin was filthy, eyes and teeth white, but her chin and mouth were covered in what I think was blood. The room she locked in was dark, like there was a single light behind me (I'm honestly not sure if I was in the dream or not; it felt like I was a security camera) that wasn't strong enough to light up the whole room. Still, what was visible was completely trashed. Walls and floor covered in the same dark, dirty material as the girl's body, chairs and table knocked over and ruined. The whole dream consisted of this girl constantly staring in my direction, though she alternated between standing and staring angrily, and leaping at and trying to claw at me.

I don't really know what brought this about. It wasn't even scary; I was just like, "What the fuck, man?" when I woke up.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline ironbite

• Kakarot
« Reply #206 on: January 11, 2013, 12:02:00 pm »
I had a dream where sentient cat litter had risen up and was trying to murder people in order to stay alive after burning to death during the Great War from Fallout.  Luckily I was able to transform into my Guardian form and beat the crap out of it.  Then Ville pooped in it.

Ironbite-not sure what that was all about.

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
« Reply #207 on: January 11, 2013, 01:06:09 pm »
I had a dream where sentient cat litter had risen up and was trying to murder people in order to stay alive after burning to death during the Great War from Fallout.  Luckily I was able to transform into my Guardian form and beat the crap out of it.  Then Ville pooped in it.

Ironbite-not sure what that was all about.

That dream sounds amazing.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #208 on: January 11, 2013, 01:26:52 pm »
Last night I dreamed I was the 11th Doctor. The Tardis was a big white van. But I never got to use it because River was always borrowing it.

Offline Sleepy

• The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #209 on: January 11, 2013, 05:37:15 pm »
I had a Jurassic Park dream two nights ago.

(click to show/hide)