Author Topic: The crazy stuff people say on the net  (Read 70180 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2019, 04:19:43 pm »
That amazing pipe dream.  No wonder Trump was able to sucker so many people into voting for him.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2019, 08:26:22 pm »
Meanwhile, in the real world, America is going down the shitter faster than ever with Trump at the helm. This is why you don't trust dickhead billionaires, for whom the presidency is little more than a personal vanity project.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2019, 01:52:13 am »
The American Dream they desire is as the opiate to their pained realization they're going nowhere fast, and they were on copious opiates to begin with.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2019, 02:20:10 am »
The American Dream they desire is as the opiate to their pained realization they're going nowhere fast, and they were on copious opiates to begin with.

Well they could have that American Dream if those damn illegals weren't getting in the way.

BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL! BUILD THAT WALL! #MAGA
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2019, 07:02:00 am »
-black supremacist
-hates "feminized" things/misogyny

Is that a hotep

Offline Chaos Undivided

• Pope
  • Death to the False Emperor!
« Reply #290 on: April 09, 2019, 12:02:06 am »
Actually jews & moslems are allies, as theyre both controlled & created by Rome, or if you go further back into pre-deluvian history ... Babylonian Occultists

Babylonian occultists, also known as Akhenaton followers, were created to wipe out Atlantis & its people the atlantean white aryans.

Greeks & Romans as well as the jews & muslims, christianity & catholicism, were created by babylonian occultists, specifically to create a NWO & wipe out atlantean aryans.

Jews hate white people, because the people who created the jews, specifically want to wipe out white people.

As white people are atlantean aryans ...

What is fascinating is how the white atlantean aryans were wiped out in the middle east & egypt ...

The exact same method was used to wipe out the giants in the old testament ...

Immigration & race mixing.

What the bible doesnt say is who was responsible for the immigration & race mixing of the giants in the old testament ..

If you follow the timeline in the old testament, it becomes quite clear it was Moses & his predecessors

Basically the jews, or as they were known back then, monotheistic Akhenaton occultists, have been using immigration & race mixing for thousands of years.

Its time these fuckers were stopped, with impunity They wiped out white people from the middle east, like the aryan persians. Now theyre eying white europeans & white u.s ... They have to be stopped.

Anti-authoritarian, anti-extremist, anti-bullshit.

Offline SomeApe

• Bishop
« Reply #291 on: April 09, 2019, 04:24:48 am »
@ChaosUndivided:

Do you have the source for that? It would fit on the mainpage.
just your regular ape

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #292 on: April 10, 2019, 03:32:14 am »
This reads like a truthernews post but then it added Atlantis and white supremacy. So it's probably not that. If I had to guess it'd be a nazi site. Maybe VanguardNewsNetwork. And if not, it sounds a lot like eyebeams guy/Atlantid He was obsessed with these Atlantean conspiracy theory things. He's had dozens of usernames and I can't even remember half of them. Is he even still around?

I searched it up. Couldn't find the original but the top hit was a reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/badhistory/comments/5uny1u/the_jews_and_muslims_were_created_by_rome_and/

I also found it re-posted on an archive of /pol/ but the original looks like it was a comment under an article on Return of Kings.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #293 on: April 10, 2019, 12:01:37 pm »

...Somebody explain to me the logic behind this rant, please.

He is complaining about consent. I get the whole thing where he complains about how "leftists" don't follow the hypocritical and archaic moral code of the conservative USA, but why on Earth does he think that it's OK to have sex without consent? I mean, that should be against his moral code too, right?

And the whole "if you rape someone they call in the rape police?" Motherfucker, it's called the "police" because rape is illegal.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #294 on: April 10, 2019, 09:27:40 pm »
Rush doesn't want any Dominican boys to get any ideas

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2019, 10:48:08 pm »

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #296 on: April 22, 2019, 01:20:29 am »
By definition, you old styled, traditionalist dickbag, if someone's going out with someone they're not a fucking incel.

BTW, piss on tradition.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #297 on: April 22, 2019, 05:26:33 am »
Ironically, I believe this is the rare occasion where someone meant to say "cuck" but instead used incel as a general insult despite it not being appropriate for the situation.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #298 on: May 02, 2019, 05:46:15 pm »
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1437669356367474&id=798990123568737

I for one am rooting for the demonic mercenary Alligator abyss.  Your pathetic prayers will not save you christians!  MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Askold

• Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #299 on: May 31, 2019, 12:38:39 pm »
Alright...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TopMindsOfReddit/comments/bv435q/mathematics_science_end_in/

A man, just a tad too full of himself posts to a subreddit (a subreddit focusing on laughing at conspiracy theorists and other assorted loonies) to represent his scientific research (and his erotic poems) and is astonished when people aren't swayed by his repeating of phrases and inability to understand how quotes work. You would think that a man who (according to himself) has several degrees and is the "leading Australian erotic poet" would be a bit better with his words...

Magister colin leslie dean the only modern Renaissance man with 9 degrees including 4 masters: B,Sc, BA, B.Litt(Hons), MA, B.Litt(Hons), MA, MA (Psychoanalytic studies), Master of Psychoanalytic studies, Grad Cert (Literary studies) : who proved Godels theorems to be invalid

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp-content/uploads/GODEL5.pdf

He is also Australia's leading erotic poet

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/book-genre/poetry/

and showed science/mathematics ends in meaninglessness

1)Mathematics/science ends in contradiction:an integer=a non-integer

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp-content/uploads/All-things-are-possible.pdf

Mathematics ends in contradiction:6 examples

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp-content/uploads/MATHEMATICS.pdf

2) the theory of evolution ends in meaninglessness

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/books/philosophy/Natural_selection.pdf

3) biology is not a science

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp-content/uploads/Bbiology-is-not-a-science.pdf

3) biologists dont know what a species is-thus theory of evolution is nonsense

http://gamahucherpress.yellowgum.com/wp-content/uploads/BIOLOGISTS-DON.pdf

all very simple and clear

the facts are

1) 1 is a finite number it stops

A finite decimal is one that stops, like 0.157

A non-finite decimal like 0.999... does not stop

when a finite number 1 = a non-finite number 0.999.. then maths ends in contradiction

another way

1 is an integer a whole number

0.888... is a non-integer it is not a whole number

0.999... is a non-integer not a whole number

when a integer 1 =a non-integer 0.999... maths ends in contradiction

2)1)Darwins book is called On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection ....

but

this paper shows natural selection is not the origin of new species Natural selection is not the origin of new species

Natural selection does not generate new genes/species Natural selection adds no new genetic information as it only deals with the passing on of genes/traits already present and it will be pointed out genetics cannot account for

the generation of new species/genes as it is claimed the generation of new genes [via mutation] is a random process due to radiation, viruses, chemicals etc and genetic cannot account for these process happening as they are out side the scope of genetics physics, chaos theory etc may give some explanation but genetics cant

2) Biologist cant tell us what a species is -without contradiction thus evolution theory ie evolving species is nonsense

Biologists agree there is species hybridization

but that contradicts what a species is

3) biologist tell us they investigate life

but

they cant tell us what life is-they can tell us what life does but cant tell us what life is they cant even give a definition of life that is not nonsense

Descend into this rabbithole of madness if you dare.

...But his erotic poems I suggest skipping. Although I must admit that writing a poem where 25% of the words total is the word "cunt" does have an "Australian" flair to it, overusing "ohhh" and "ahhh" is a bit amateurish.