Author Topic: An Oklahoma Dive...A Bigoted Weirdo & Proud Of IT!  (Read 7712 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: An Oklahoma Dive...A Bigoted Weirdo & Proud Of IT!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2014, 03:08:57 pm »
Just a reminder, I don't believe you're supposed to be posting people's or businesses phone numbers here.  If they have their number displayed on their website or on their building or what have you, that's their doing.  Don't involve FQA in any prank calls or whatever shenanigans anyone may be tempted to try.

Eh, I have no beef with it.  I don' think we should be encouraging people to harass someone either.  Sure this guy's a prick; but if a site like Free Republic was doing the same kind of thing to a group we tend to hold in high regard, we'd be screaming bloody murder.  Shit, if someone found a reason to do this to one of us I think we'd have an issue.

I also don't think the board should compromise principle or ethics on stuff like that just because we don't like someone.  I mean, you can't stop people from doing what they want, but "official FQA condoning" seems a bit much.

Besides, when people do lash out against him he and his ilk will probably blame the people they hate anyway.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2014, 07:46:11 pm »
Bahahahaha. People have been posting online reviews, claiming its a gay bar. Mainly on yelp

My personal favorite

12/2/2014
I'm a little concerned about the size of the glory holes in the men's room. Most black men can't fit. Will you please fix this?

Also, I love Coors, but a nice dark micro-brew would be awesome!

The drag show left a little to be desired. Clearly being from California, and gay, I've been privileged to see some great drag. I have some friends who can provide make-up tips. We'll fly over this weeken and would be more than happy to help you out.

You got 3 stars because the bouncers are HOT and very friendly. Muscled Latin Men can be so intimidating in a good way.

I felt safe at Gary's Chicaro, in a state that has proven to be anti-gay. Thank you so much for providing us a space where we can be ourselves.

OINK!

Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2014, 10:51:10 pm »
Bahahahaha. People have been posting online reviews, claiming its a gay bar. Mainly on yelp

My personal favorite

12/2/2014
I'm a little concerned about the size of the glory holes in the men's room. Most black men can't fit. Will you please fix this?

Also, I love Coors, but a nice dark micro-brew would be awesome!

The drag show left a little to be desired. Clearly being from California, and gay, I've been privileged to see some great drag. I have some friends who can provide make-up tips. We'll fly over this weeken and would be more than happy to help you out.

You got 3 stars because the bouncers are HOT and very friendly. Muscled Latin Men can be so intimidating in a good way.

I felt safe at Gary's Chicaro, in a state that has proven to be anti-gay. Thank you so much for providing us a space where we can be ourselves.

OINK!

Ha ha! There's more where that came from! Check out this article:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/02/11/gary-james-epic-internet-trolling/

Personal harassment would be wrong...but hilarious "reviews" & "rebrading" would be FABULOUS!

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2014, 11:02:13 pm »
To quote a comment on that article, it looks like karma ran over his dogma.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o</a>