Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 430161 times)

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1110 on: May 18, 2017, 01:39:23 pm »
I was listing ones who had been shot. Or at least shot at.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1111 on: May 18, 2017, 02:50:08 pm »
McCainn noted that plenty of politicians have been treated worse. Him for example.

And the former Mexican president sent his weekly "FUCK YOU TRUMP" Tweet noting that if he can't take the heat he should quit his job.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1112 on: May 18, 2017, 05:21:14 pm »
And the idiot wants Flynn back.

Several sources close to Flynn and to the administration tell The Daily Beast that Trump has expressed his hopes that a resolution of the FBI's investigation in Flynn's favor might allow Flynn to rejoin the White House in some capacity — a scenario some of Trump’s closest advisers in and outside the West Wing have assured him absolutely should not happen.

Those sources said Trump didn't believe Flynn should be under investigation in the first place.

"Trump feels really, really, really, bad about firing him, and he genuinely thinks if the investigation is over Flynn can come back," said one White House official. [The Daily Beast]

Oh and apparently he keeps in touch with Flynn as well.  The man actually thinks he's king.

Ironbite-not an elected public servant.

Offline Svata

• The Beast
« Reply #1113 on: May 18, 2017, 05:30:08 pm »
Let's not forget this shit.

https://twitter.com/JoyAnnReid/status/865031181875720197

To sum up: DeVos is defunding many education programs. Replacing with research into charter and religious schools

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1114 on: May 18, 2017, 06:03:15 pm »
As bad as everyone is that Trump appointed to his cabinet. Devos is the worst.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1115 on: May 18, 2017, 06:16:14 pm »
McCainn noted that plenty of politicians have been treated worse. Him for example.

So close, yet so goddamn far away.
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1116 on: May 18, 2017, 06:34:43 pm »
Meanwhile, Roger Ailes, serial sexual harasser and arguably the man responsible for winning at least four presidential elections (and stealing one of them), has passed away.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1117 on: May 18, 2017, 08:31:19 pm »

"No politician in history – and I say this with great surety – has been treated worse or more unfairly.”

To which I reply

"Kennedy. Lincoln. Garfield. McKinley. Reagan. Jackson. Taft. Roosevelt (both). Need I continue?"

To be fair, Hinckley didn't shoot Reagan cause he thought Reagan was a dick, but instead because he thought it would woo Jodie Foster. So, it wasn't so much that he treated Reagan unfairly, as it was unfortunate that Reagan happened to be president at that time.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Svata

• The Beast
« Reply #1118 on: May 18, 2017, 09:27:28 pm »
But you got my point.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #1119 on: May 18, 2017, 09:33:07 pm »
Hey anyone remember the guy who was Bernie Sanders before Sanders, Dennis Kucinich?  Ever wondered what he's doing?

Answer he's on Sean Hannity's show lying that the Deep State is plotting to destroy Trump and "Our Country Is Under Attack from Within"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/18/kucinich_deep_state_trying_to_take_down_trump_our_country_is_under_attack_within.html

...I got nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1120 on: May 19, 2017, 09:40:51 pm »
With the news about Trump's upcoming foreign trip and all the crap foreign leaders are having to do to "Trump-proof" the visits, I can't wait for him to visit India, since he can't be bothered to learn anything about the countries he's visiting and apparently he really likes well-done steak in ketchup.

So when he orders that in India...
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #1121 on: May 19, 2017, 10:02:20 pm »
Well, if one of the Twitter accounts run by alleged White House staffers is true, he had Air Force 1 stocked with a shit load of frozen pizzas because he won't eat "foreign food."
Who needs a signature?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1122 on: May 19, 2017, 10:04:54 pm »
Well, if one of the Twitter accounts run by alleged White House staffers is true, he had Air Force 1 stocked with a shit load of frozen pizzas because he won't eat "foreign food."

I wonder if he'll try an Italian pizza.

Offline Svata

• The Beast
« Reply #1123 on: May 19, 2017, 10:44:52 pm »

*just beats my head into a wall*

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1124 on: May 20, 2017, 12:22:00 am »

That one is probably false because several news organizations report that the White House staff has made sure that he can get steaks and ketchup on every meal: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/saudi-arabia-offer-steak-ketchup-donald-trump-first-presidential/

(For the record, complaining about him using ketchup on a steak is just silly. It's no different than Jon Stewart raging that no one should eat pizza with a knife and fork because the NEW YORK way to eat a thin crust pizza is with bare hands.)

...Also NATO has been told that any presentations must include lots of visual material and people should talk no more than 3 minutes at a time because the most powerful man in the world has a short attention span and gets tired quickly. For the latter reason his daily schedule includes naps.

Disclaimer: If I had read that article a year ago I would have considered it a joke and one that is not only a low blow but also way too unbelievable. I mean, after calling someone "low energy Jeb" he now has to time his schedule with naps? He has clearly passed the parody horizon a long time ago. The credibility of USA is really suffering because of the POTUS.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!