Author Topic: Fitness for Fascists  (Read 1735 times)

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Fitness for Fascists
« on: February 09, 2016, 09:24:55 pm »
http://www.tradyouth.org/2014/04/fitness-for-fascists/

As a guy involved in fitness myself, I find this little article by what looks like a weird and fake attempt to be the Hitler Youth come again to be delightfully laughable. They advertise compound lifts and ignoring "phony" dieting advice.

Which I suppose explains why the stereotype is that Nazis are 1) fat 2) ugly 3) stinking of grease.

They say that they go for an impossible vision of a perfect mind, body and soul, and hold Heydrich as this ideal. Which ignores several things; the average member of the White Nationalist Movement is not exactly an intellectual juggernaut, and is usually high school educated or lower.

So I suppose trying to corrupt young children into believing in a vision of hatred is natural for people with no mental ability to influence those with a higher intellectual capacity - and it just as well shows their disgusting true personalities.

As mentioned, neglecting diet and focusing entirely on trying to be something "impossible" purely by force of will is laughable in the extreme. It honestly reads like someone thinking their privileged upbringing and "gumption" can make them become ubermenschen. Which I suppose speaks again of the average mentality and insane distrust of everything not immediately controlled by them of these people.

And I just have to mention, given what was said here, that these people often end up uneducated due to looking down on "liberal public schools" and "commie universities", and due to their lack of effort in the gym and with diet, they end up roiling in an unhealthy lifestyle. These combined make an appearance and personage that the guy they lionize would utterly despise. That is the bitter, bitter irony of these fascists.

Leave your own comments and enjoy the offering of new meat.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Fitness for Fascists
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 09:53:35 pm »
Is there anything these idiots won't call a Jewish conspiracy?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 10:13:29 pm »
Supplements? Jews.

Dieting? Jews.

Bodybuilding? Jews.

Strained a muscle after a compound exercise? JEWS!!!!!!!!!
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:13:02 am »
Mind
(click to show/hide)
Body
(click to show/hide)
Soul
(click to show/hide)

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 12:17:46 pm »
Ya know, if he hadn't such a bad hair cut and a little snot rag of a "mustache", Adolf was pretty handsome as a young man.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2016, 01:02:00 pm »
Compound lifts build muscle? wow, that's some fucking revolutionary knowledge this Aryan superman is bringing to the table.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2016, 04:34:29 pm »
Ya know, if he hadn't such a bad hair cut and a little snot rag of a "mustache", Adolf was pretty handsome as a young man.

Yeah, but if you really want handsome young men who became murderous dictators...

Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2016, 07:23:27 pm »
Dream Boat Stalin. Sigma had a micro crush on that picture of him at one point, IIRC.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2016, 08:39:31 pm »
If I didn't know that was a picture of Stalin, I would've guessed he was some silent-era sex symbol.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2016, 09:34:26 pm »
Dream Boat Stalin. Sigma had a micro crush on that picture of him at one point, IIRC.

It's true. I'm a terrible person.

for unrelated reasons, but the crush on Stalin doesn't help
Σא