Author Topic: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington  (Read 423715 times)

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Reply #1050 on: May 09, 2017, 09:03:19 am »
Every time Trump tweets, I keep waiting for the golden one that is just pure classified info.  The type of info that gets people killed for.

Ironbite-and then the GOP doesn't impeach the Orange Piss Pot because reasons.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1051 on: May 09, 2017, 09:45:03 am »
D-Tizzle and his constant Twitter feed is dangerous to national security?  Ya don't fucking say?!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #1052 on: May 09, 2017, 10:21:19 am »
Every time Trump tweets, I keep waiting for the golden one that is just pure classified info.  The type of info that gets people killed for.

Ironbite-and then the GOP doesn't impeach the Orange Piss Pot because reasons.

Ah, back when he wasn't in office yet someone joked that at least we would know if aliens exist. Because if the US government has proof of that, truth Trump would not be able to keep from posting it on Twitter on day one.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1053 on: May 09, 2017, 06:25:28 pm »
So Now Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, now that it has come out that the white house knew and was warned about Michael Flynn well before Trump took over office and hired him anyways as security advisor due to Sally Yate's testimony, and it was further revealed under oath that Comey was wrong about Hillary Clinton's emails.
So firing him doesn't look suspicious at all. Like that's gonna totally get people to stop investigating the possible collusion between the Trump administration and Russia.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1054 on: May 09, 2017, 06:47:41 pm »
So, remember that Comey guy that played a yuge role in Trump winning. The same Comey guy that said there was an active investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia... Well, he's looking for a job.

This must have been how it felt during the Saturday Night Massacre.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #1055 on: May 09, 2017, 06:50:55 pm »
And the popcorn makers around the world celebrate.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1056 on: May 09, 2017, 06:52:49 pm »
And Trump consulted with Sessions on firing Comey... the same Sessions who said he would recuse himself from anything involving Russia because of what he said during his committee testimony about whether he met with Russian officials.

Comey had something on Trump, and Trump knew it. The next FBI Director will be the biggest political hack in the history of political hackery.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1057 on: May 09, 2017, 07:05:50 pm »
But what's to stop Comey from coming out with that information now? What's to stop future committees from using him in future investigations that will most likely happen now that this looks really really fishy.
Unless Comey somehow mysteriously ends up dead......
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #1058 on: May 09, 2017, 07:07:13 pm »
Which would be even more suspicious and could end up putting a lot of people in prison.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1059 on: May 09, 2017, 07:08:25 pm »
But what's to stop Comey from coming out with that information now? What's to stop future committees from using him in future investigations that will most likely happen now that this looks really really fishy.

Legal ramifications.

EDIT:

Also, their official reason for firing Comey is over her mistreatment of Clinton.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 07:11:39 pm by dpareja »
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #1060 on: May 09, 2017, 07:11:54 pm »

Legal ramifications.

EDIT:

Also, their official reason for firing Comey is over her mistreatment of Clinton.

To be fair, she did misstate the nature of Clinton's emails.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #1061 on: May 09, 2017, 07:14:27 pm »
Well the Orange Piss Pot just went full Nixon.

Ironbite-President Pence by summer?

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1062 on: May 09, 2017, 07:14:44 pm »
Pronoun whoops.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #1063 on: May 09, 2017, 07:16:10 pm »
Yeah I wondering why Comey was being referred to as a she.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #1064 on: May 09, 2017, 07:18:46 pm »
Yeah I wondering why Comey was being referred to as a she.

Brain fart on my part.

But it's true: that's their excuse.

Apparently Trump wants to lock Clinton up himself, he doesn't want anyone else doing it.

EDIT: Oh, and to make it better, Trump came out and said that it wasn't over Comey's investigation of his administration's ties to Russia.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 07:39:56 pm by dpareja »