Author Topic: The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Gnostic Christian

• Neonate
The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it.  You?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea.

I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Another drive by stream of unconsciousness to which you will not grace us with any answers to your obviousy nutbaggery.

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Seriously bro, is this what gets your hard?  Driving by, taking a shit on an empty forum, them leaving?

Ironbite-get better fetishes.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!

Put it down!